Play Arts MoS Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks awesome, ~!@!!!
8662034215_1fc9176658_z.jpg

Awesome, indeed:rock Zod looks awesome with that helmet. I thought it was supposed to look like the Promethius Jockey helmet but it looks like a fighter pilot's in that pic.

I'm surprised PAK didn't put the texture on his suit. My PAK Commander Shepard has the carbon fiber texture all over it yet they took the easy way and made Sups all smooth. This things only draw back IMO

I was just about to say that. Without the texture, it looks off to me. Never the less, I will still probably end up getting this figure.

Its still a prototype so they may still add the texture yet i hope so.

It is great that so many manufacturers are on board with this license to give us so much choice.

Its hard to believe that the original Superman movie had no actual figures when it was released.I mean appart from the Mego looks a bit like Christopher Reeve figure.

The head sculpts on both look pretty good. I wish these were just normal in terms of proportions instead of being anime style or whatever.

I was just about to say that. Without the texture, it looks off to me. Never the less, I will still probably end up getting this figure.

I'm def waiting for in hand photos to see how the face turns out.

Hopefully they do add texture to his suit since it does look off to me as well.

Why? I own PAK Arkham Catwoman and the paint quality on her is great. Speaking of which, I have Harley on preorder too and she is also due in July.

The main thing that I kind of worry about on these MoS figures is the lack of patterning on the undersuits, which detracts from the overall level of detail. People on other boards are saying this is the kind of thing that PAK often fixes before the release of the final product, though, so we shall see.

Awesome!!! Thanks for the update.

No problem man :hi5:

I just hate that Supes looks the worst out of all of them. If they at least put the texture on the suit in the final product, I will get it and rework the head as well as put the rest of these on order but as it is right now, I'll just stick with the cheaper Movie Masters figures

They always mess up the paint on the faces. I sort of want it but I just hope HT completes the MoS line with announcements of Zod and Faora.

I'm waiting to see if they add the texture to the suit. If they don't I'm definitely not buying. If they do, it would be hard to pass them up

I'm waiting to see if they add the texture to the suit. If they don't I'm definitely not buying. If they do, it would be hard to pass them up

Yeah, Supes suit doesn't have texture either, is there any mention about if they will be adding it?

But I'll be getting Faora regardless, this is my fix until HT show's theirs and the movies masters version just doesn't cut it.

Back