Play Arts MoS Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the pictures incase some of you wanted to see what they looked like.

This looks awesome, ~!@!!!
8662034215_1fc9176658_z.jpg

play arts are from square enix,they are all the same size great figures,man of steel figure will fit good with dark knight figure from play arts :)

play arts are from square enix,they are all the same size great figures,man of steel figure will fit good with dark knight figure from play arts :)

Not really, I have a play arts peace walker big boss and he is very small compare to the mgs Solid snake and ninja figure. He is even smaller scale compare to the later release Jungle fatigues Big Boss.

Also the Batman AA figures are smaller then PW big Boss and Street Fighter Ryu even smaller.

Hopefully they at least keep the scale the same with the TDKR batman, but PAK figures are all over the place with scale even within similar properties.

These looks pretty cool, wish there was a close up of the sculpts.

Awesome figures but ill wait for the amazon price and free shipping... Oh and they finally caught the coward!!!!!

I'm surprised PAK didn't put the texture on his suit. My PAK Commander Shepard has the carbon fiber texture all over it yet they took the easy way and made Sups all smooth. This things only draw back IMO

Back