Play Arts Kai Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The head appears to look so small compared to the rest of the body....Mine should be delivered tomorrow and I can see first hand.

Oh wow, didn't like the look of Vader, but getting the next two. Question is though, to I spring a 2nd trooper to flank Boba, or go team battle armour, and get Ironman and/or Masterchief/Briareos etc... btw I don't have any other Play Arts, but would want matching scale.

Just got my notice from AmiAmi that the Play Arts Kai Stormtroopers are in. Paid and waiting on shipment. I hope it's better than the Boba Fett. Such a shame. A brilliant figure all the way up to when you reach it's shrunken, vice gripped head.

Hmm BBTS is ready to charge me but I'm not digging the tiny head.... not sure what to do.

Last edited:
PAK is notorious for tiny heads and humongous bodies. Look at the Superman and Batman variants. It doesn't bother me too much plus getting it from Ami Ami is sooo much cheaper than BBTS which kinda offsets the tiny head for me.:wink1:

This would be my first (and probably last) PAK figure so I'm not familiar with them. I just really dug the promo shots of Boba. I've spent a lot of green lately so I'm probably just being cheap.

Just got my notice from AmiAmi that the Play Arts Kai Stormtroopers are in. Paid and waiting on shipment. I hope it's better than the Boba Fett. Such a shame. A brilliant figure all the way up to when you reach it's shrunken, vice gripped head.

Dang it sold out I check. :slap

Received two of the Play Arts Kai variant Stormtroopers from Amiami today. Possibly one of the best figured released by Play Arts Kai in recent memory in my opinion. The body armor is a glossy white, the paintwork is clean, the weapons are impressive. Incredible figure that you may want to consider multiples.

IMG_0611.jpg

IMG_0608.jpg

IMG_0615.jpg

IMG_0612.jpg

IMG_0618.jpg

IMG_0619.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0627.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

Received two of the Play Arts Kai variant Stormtroopers from Amiami today. Possibly one of the best figured released by Play Arts Kai in recent memory in my opinion. The body armor is a glossy white, the paintwork is clean, the weapons are impressive. Incredible figure that you may want to consider multiples.

View attachment 198067

View attachment 198068

View attachment 198069

View attachment 198070

View attachment 198071

View attachment 198072

View attachment 198073

View attachment 198074

View attachment 198075

View attachment 198076

Cool pics thanks. :clap I was able to get one loose for a good price. The wait game begins lol. I'm saving for the PAK Marvel Venom.

Sith_fire30, is the height of the figure a little over 10 inches.

I preordered the Maul. Will be my first one--I haven't trusted PAK since they messed up Kratos' face. But the stormtrooper looks fabulous. I just hope Mauls head doesn't look shrunken and that he isn't as apple red as he looks in the promo shots.

Not expecting perfection though lol.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mine just arrived... so mad I didn't buy 2 so I could paint one's shoulder orange and have one hold the long machine blaster and one normal.
I'm sure that mod will be done pretty quick either by one of us or a 2nd release.

This figure rocks!!!

[URL=https://s31.photobucket.com/user/jessiedart/media/20150720_184145_zpspxnyipn2.jpg.html] [/URL]
[URL=https://s31.photobucket.com/user/jessiedart/media/20150720_190811_zps5u1oev8x.jpg.html] [/URL]

[URL=https://s31.photobucket.com/user/jessiedart/media/20150720_190758_zpsmt0r256u.jpg.html] [/URL]

Back