Plattman's Customs! Bond. James Bond.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Plattman's Customs!

Damn I should of stayed away from this thread;)

Nice work on the commando figure might have to do one sometime but for now I'll just drool over yours:)

awesome!!!
Thanks mate. Going to reply to your PM's now!

Damn I should of stayed away from this thread;)

Nice work on the commando figure might have to do one sometime but for now I'll just drool over yours:)

Thanks mate! You ever do decide to make one be sure to let me know i'd be happy to help.

The coat for my Lobby Shoot-out Neo arrived today. It's brilliant!

Last edited:

Awesome! That's my favorite look for Neo!

Can't wait to see it! :rock

Cheers Maglor, can't wait to get started on him properly.

Pretty much sourced all the parts now, the only thing is his boots. I'm prepared to modify some to make them accurate even, but there isn't even a basic boot out there that is big enough or similar to the ones he has on in the film! Nightmare lol!

Closest i've come is the Hot Toys Comedian Boots!

It's also going to cost me a lot of pennies in weapons, every weapon he uses he doubles up on ha ha

Thanks mate. Going to reply to your PM's now!

Thanks mate! You ever do decide to make one be sure to let me know i'd be happy to help.

Thanks for that may well take you up on it;)

Looking forward to seeing neo lobby shoot out sounds good:)

The coat for my Lobby Shoot-out Neo arrived today. It's brilliant. Not to blow my own trumpet guys but this is going to be a good one!

mmmm :yess:

If I ever get a chance to make a Neo, I think I'll go for the Revolutions look, but the Lobby shoot out is such an epic scene! love when he opens up the coat and he's just fully equipped with just about every gun a fellow could love to shoot!

can't wait for this one Plat!

Thanks for that may well take you up on it;)

Looking forward to seeing neo lobby shoot out sounds good:)
No probs. Yeah I hope it's going to be good buddy!

mmmm :yess:

If I ever get a chance to make a Neo, I think I'll go for the Revolutions look, but the Lobby shoot out is such an epic scene! love when he opens up the coat and he's just fully equipped with just about every gun a fellow could love to shoot!

can't wait for this one Plat!
I prefer the revolutions / reloaded look as well mate but as you know I already have a figure of that!

The lobby shoot out is a great scene!! I also love that bit that you mentioned, he is armed to the teeth! Hopefully the figure will be too :D

2myynm8.jpg

:D

Can't wait to see your shoot-out Neo! I'll probably be bugging you for the recipe once you unveil it, seeing as Daniel's Morpheus has become a possibility for me, and I've just about given up on Hot Toys to do anything with the license (really can't forgive them for that).

Would be a pleasure to help man.

Yeah it's a bit gutting HT haven't done anything with it. I'd imagine it's one of those times where they submit their figures or designs but the company won't let them do it or something.

seeing as Daniel's Morpheus has become a possibility for me, and I've just about given up on Hot Toys to do anything with the license (really can't forgive them for that).

guess what will be the next project from Daniel and Kato :wink1:

and neo looks great so far, but i just can see the coat :D is it the triad coat?
very promising :)

Neo little teaser is looking great :) Are you going to be making a special base for it? Or just using Evilface decals?

Back