Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just presume everything I order is going to get delayed.

I can't wait for this one though. It's going to be huge & easily the biggest piece in my collection & my wife thinks a standard PF is massive wait till she see's this :/

The height and width won't be the problem. It'll be the depth

Absolutely. I find that you have a lot more options in displaying a statue with higher height or length, but width can blow a lot of your displaying options out the window. As you mentioned ink, this is one of those cases.

I've changed up my man cave about 100 times because of the amount of statues I've had...and I'm sure 100 times more seeing how many things I already have on PO yet again.

Everytime I look at this statue, I pray they do a Planet Hulk movie...

+1

Trust me you're not alone there. With the A+ movies Marvel has been putting out now is the time to get a solo hulk movie right...and what better way than the classic planet hulk story line. :panic:

LOL

I guess were the only two who found it funny! Abs for days? I thought it was good :hi5:

I found it funny too. Haha Just couldn't think of anything to say. I feel like the thread should have closed after your comment because there is honestly no better comment...

PS, the hulk is the reason I go to the gym everyday so... (No joke)

Well if you enjoyed my comment you'll love the t shirt I had made of my abs. For 11.99 you can have green abs too

image.jpg

:rotfl I enjoy this laughing thread better than ES complaining, and all the other negative stuff. =)

Yeah that would be awesome. Avengers 2 could be the movie which they send him off into space & next we could have Planet Hulk. World War Hulk could be Avengers 3 :drool

I don't think WWH would play out well on screen seeing as Hulk is a fan favorite. Too much conflict amongst fans on who to root for?

I would think if Planet Hulk happened, it would be by Banners concent thathe was sent off the planet.

Back