Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would make an awesome 1:4 Dio if this was in a more 'action' pose.
As is the only way it would work would be to have savage the other side of your room with 'G' giving him the look.

Happy with this Dio, it's so cool...

hulk vs sav.jpg

Physically? Teehee :rotfl:blissy

Someone's a

SUPER :FREAK:

:wave

Seriously though I did with there was an open forum directly with SSC on the development of their statues. Kind of like how statuemarvels.com does with Randy from BD. It's not a perfect system in that you can't make everyone happy but at least there are changes made during the planning/initial design phases that make it to the final product.

Last edited:
Someone's a

SUPER :FREAK:

:wave

Seriously though I did with there was an open forum directly with SSC on the development of their statues. Kind of like how statuemarvels.com does with Randy from BD. It's not a perfect system in that you can't make everyone happy but at least there are changes made during the planning/initial design phases that make it to the final product.

That'd be awesome, but at the same time I feel like it would be like movies. The artist and scultors would get in trouble for revealing stuff before SSC wanted it to be known.

Only a month away from release and we still don't know the weight of this? Red hulk just went up a week ago and already has full specs listed, come on sideshow! :impatient:

I was pissed when the Maquette ended up half the advertised weight but now I can honestly say I really don't care...
As long as it looks cool and arrives in one piece.

I am thinking of getting this but have the Avengers Hulk. Not sure about double dipping, especially with Prime just being released. This does look awesome though, best looking hulk IMO :)

Back