Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike Najera (Paint), Bernardo Esquivel (Paint), Martin Canale and The Gore Group (Sculpt), Avinash Hedge (Sculpt), Martin Demonte (Sculpt), Matt Beutler (Sculpt), Brayton Carpenter (Costume Fabrication), Ariel Olivetti (Design)

I think your so right mate :exactly: maybe adding just the new Grey Hulk may be the way forward. I can't see myself ever selling my original green Hulk PF so can I justify having two of them? Probably not :dunno

I'm definitely getting the Grey. I really like that one. He will look great next to the original Hulk PF
tadypu2e.jpg
a4azyqa8.jpg
6aqamazy.jpg

I'm actually thinking about getting the Rulk & Grey & having G.Hulk displayed between them. I'm not feeling the new Green Hulk the more I look at it.

I think your so right mate :exactly: maybe adding just the new Grey Hulk may be the way forward. I can't see myself ever selling my original green Hulk PF so can I justify having two of them? Probably not :dunno

When they make the new Avengers 2 Hulk Buster armour, you'll need multiple Hulks to make your dioramas. Better get the new green and grey.

I'm definitely getting the Grey. I really like that one. He will look great next to the original Hulk PF
tadypu2e.jpg
a4azyqa8.jpg
6aqamazy.jpg

I'm actually thinking about getting the Rulk & Grey & having G.Hulk displayed between them. I'm not feeling the new Green Hulk the more I look at it.

That's a pretty nice idea Steve...would love to see that trio together! :rock

When they make the new Avengers 2 Hulk Buster armour, you'll need multiple Hulks to make your dioramas. Better get the new green and grey.

That's where the problem lies Kris...as per usual in this hobby, too much awesomeness and not enough space and funds available!!! :(

This is where self control is needed and is something I clearly lack :lol I think the grey hulk is a gimme for me, still unsure abt the Green. Now you've mentioned the Avengers 2 Hulk Maquette :panic: :panic: when will it ever end :lol :lol

This is why I try & stick to just one PF per character. I think I will pass up on the new Green & Red PF's. I'm just getting sucked into all the hype

G.Hulk & Grey will be more than enough Hulk goodness for me.

Always been a fan of Canale sculpt, so will stick with this :). This is by Martin right?

Oh yeah! The only SSC Hulks I like are this PF and the green COM. Both are done by Martin. I desperately hope that Martin will be the one who sculpts the next green Hulk PF and SSC finally chooses to make it a modern looking Hulk. We already have 2 old school Hulk PFs now, it's past time for a modern Hulk. I think that this gladiator Hulk is the best head sculpt out of all the SSC Hulks as well. Martin + modern Hulk + PF = me being a very happy man. I didn't order this G Hulk because of space restrictions. I can only fit one more 1/4 scale Hulk in my collection and I want it to be a modern green Hulk. That said, I think this G Hulk is by far the best looking Hulk statue SSC has ever produced. I don't care for either of the other 2 Hulk PFs.

6aqamazy.jpg

liking this one cause he got the ripped shirt but it look too thick and shouldn't it be white? oh well nice to have.

It's funny but I've always thought that too :lol :lol the lower pec gives off the impression of Hulks top abs :lol

Haha yeah. His abs look like he's hunched, but he's standing up straight... Idk. There is no one with abs like that. No one but the hulk I guess... Haha

Haha yeah. His abs look like he's hunched, but he's standing up straight... Idk. There is no one with abs like that. No one but the hulk I guess... Haha

Have you seen Pumping Iron? There's plenty of dudes with abs like that!

Have you seen Pumping Iron? There's plenty of dudes with abs like that!

I've seen huge semi rounded abs, but none look like half of a football glued to your stomach. The shading on them makes them look too round and even saggy...

No negativity towards the G.Hulk please Savage. I'm buying him, I'm excited. I just want see positive things :lol

Bring on the G & no delays :rock

No negativity towards the G.Hulk please Savage. I'm buying him, I'm excited. I just want see positive things :lol

Bring on the G & no delays :rock

Trust me, if money wasn't an issue, I'd be right there with ya guys. This thing is epic. The only part I think looks weird is those abs. Probably just me being OCD though. Haha Can't wait to see the unboxings and review videos!

Back