PIRP Toys Police Inspector Outfit Set w/ Bonus Sculpt & Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PIRP Toys (Gordan) Inspector Outfit Set w/ Bonus Sculpt & Body

I didn't know Gordon smoked. :lol

Well Gipetto, I recently got hooked up with a Hot Toys Jim Gordon (thanks to mrjasontodd :yess:) so I would prefer the Iminime recast. :lol

Are you gonna pull the trigger with this guy? :dunno

You finally managed to get a swat team gordon? Congrats man, glad you managed to score one eventually. :)

Well Gipetto, I recently got hooked up with a Hot Toys Jim Gordon (thanks to mrjasontodd :yess:) so I would prefer the Iminime recast. :lol

Are you gonna pull the trigger with this guy? :dunno

Congrats on the HT Gordon! :hi5:

Im not sure yet if I'm goin to get him. I might put my PO in just to secure it and think it over a bit. Cots doesn't have a cancelation fee if memory serves

But if you don't want to buy this whole set and might want just a set of his detective clothing you should see about gettin this set by Men's Fashion Hommes for $69.99:
133281_10151135317334823_1032175967_o.jpg

No head or body with this set

This is actually more exciting for me than paying 250+ for the SWAT variant.

Where do we order this thing?

Where do we order this thing?

https://www.gijoeelite.com/f_home.asp

You finally managed to get a swat team gordon? Congrats man, glad you managed to score one eventually. :)

Thanks buddy. :hi5:

Im not sure yet if I'm goin to get him. I might put my PO in just to secure it and think it over a bit. Cots doesn't have a cancelation fee if memory serves

But if you don't want to buy this whole set and might want just a set of his detective clothing you should see about gettin this set by Men's Fashion Hommes for $69.99:

Thanks buddy. :hi5:

Yeah thats a great set, upper body wise. The leather jacket, shirt and sweater look great, the pants seem a little wide to me though, if that makes any sense.
It's $30 cheaper on their site than on ebay, Cotswold have some great offers I think.

133281_10151135317334823_1032175967_o.jpg

Really like that outfit for Gordon. Wish that coat was longer just for a more general looking Commish but that's pretty close to his Rises getup. Think I'll pull the trigger on that and hope to pick up another trench somewhere.

lol @ the cigarette

Anyway, looks like a decent set up. Could care less if it's movie accurate. I wouldn't pay a lot for it though.

Really like that outfit for Gordon. Wish that coat was longer just for a more general looking Commish but that's pretty close to his Rises getup. Think I'll pull the trigger on that and hope to pick up another trench somewhere.

Yeah, that's a real coolclothes set. Everything looks really well tailored, but the pants look a little baggy/wide. I am very tempted to purchase either this guy or the that clothes set, but I'm swaying towards the clothes set because of the extra head/body. Throw a trenchcoat on instead of the leather jacket in this clothes set and this becomes a fairly accurate TDKR Gordon, but the leather jacket is awesome! :lecture

are there any pictures of the included head sculpt? im seriously considering this.

Me too...even considering to pay $100 for a HT headsculpt on ebay...

"Inspector" Gordon?

Shouldn't that be "commissioner" Gordon.

Recasted iminime head and outfit for $120?

Yeah if the head turns out decent I may cancel my order for the other just clothes set even though I like those colors better. Really only plan on having on Gordon on the shelf but if it's another $25 for an iminime head and body it would def be worth it.

Only place I've been able to find it on PO is at Cotswold. I like the clothing set. Much more accurate to the end of TDKR and better tailoring than this PIRP version. Only thing that's not accurate is the tie from what I can see but that's easily rectified with some thing layers of paint onto the tie. Pants look a little wide by I think thats more to do with futzing than anything else.

Here's the link:
https://www.gijoeelite.com/f_itemPart.asp?strPart=GIZC-VOL008

Since you're in the UK Void, you may want to try eBay

I'm still trying to decide if I want one of these sets or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back