Action Figure PINHEAD Project - "I have such sights to show you!" Update P.8 Outfit Molding Started

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PINHEAD - I have such sites to show you!

I'd love to get in on this, can't wait to see more progress

Re: PINHEAD - I have such sites to show you!

Excellent work. One of my favorite horror characters. I look forward to seeing more.

Re: Updated pics page 3: PINHEAD - I have such sites to show you!

Hi all,

Here are some new pics of my pin head project. No pins in his head right now as I am still making some changes here and there.

If you are interested please let me know via message or in the interest thread (link on page 1)

Thanks for looking!

Pinhead027.jpg

Pinhead015.jpg

Re: Updated pics page 3: PINHEAD - I have such sites to show you!

Just a quick update to let everyone know that I have started molding Pinhead! New pics will be up when the first cast is ready.

Re: Updated pics page 3: Casting! - PINHEAD - I have such sites to show you!

Hi all, just wanted to let everyone know that casting is almost done on the first run of 5 heads. Four have been castes and the fifth will be done tomorrow. I will be hollowing them out and pre drilling the pin holes this week. Pics will be up soon. I will also be messaging everyone on the list this weekend with more details.

Thanks again to everyone!

Re: PINHEAD Project - "I have such sites to show you!" Update P.1 pics inside

Shipping update!

To all who have sent payments. You packages Shipped out on Saturday. I have PM'ed everyone with tracking numbers.

There are still a couple heads left for anyone else that is interested. Please let me know.

Thanks for looking!

Re: PINHEAD Project - "I have such sights to show you!" Update P.1 pics inside

Wow, I just got mine yesterday. Completely blown away by the sculpt and obvious time put into this head! Anyone debating wether or not to get it, go for it, you will have no regrets!!!

This is by far the BEST looking Pinhead piece i've seen! You can really tell the quality and the time that was put into making this amazing sculpt. I can't wait to start on my Pinhead figure now!!

Wow, I just got mine yesterday. Completely blown away by the sculpt and obvious time put into this head! Anyone debating wether or not to get it, go for it, you will have no regrets!!!

This is by far the BEST looking Pinhead piece i've seen! You can really tell the quality and the time that was put into making this amazing sculpt. I can't wait to start on my Pinhead figure now!!

:postpics:

Lol. Gimme some time, gotta find someone to paint him. :)

So here is a long over due update :slap

I haven't been posting many updates but I have been working on the outfit and I'm happy (and terrified) to say that the sculpt is done and I have began to mold the outfit. It hasn't been easy finding time to finish this but the end is near for anyone that has been waiting.

Here are a few pics of the outfit before and during molding. It's hard to see some of the detail like the skin lines on the pulled out skin flaps due to using my cell to take the pics.

Let me know what you guys think!

outfit6.jpg

outfit7.jpg

outfit8.jpg

outfit9.jpg

outfitmold1.jpg

outfitmold2.jpg

outfitmold3.jpg

Back