Action Figure PINHEAD Project - "I have such sights to show you!" Update P.8 Outfit Molding Started

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark7612

Super Freak
Reaction score
PINHEAD Project - "I have such sights to show you!" Update P.8 Outfit Molding Started

Hi everyone!

I have been very excited about this project since I started the sculpt. I am very happy to say that all molding issues have been resolved. I now have 7 heads cast and they are ready to ship! Each head has been pre-drilled with holes for all of the pins (included) and the neck has been pre-drilled to fit a Hot Toys neck.

The head takes 103 pins but I am sending 110 with each head just in case any pins get bent while putting them in the head.

Pics of the head and the puzzle boxes are below.

OUTFIT UPDATE: I have already started sculpting the outfit for Pinhead. I will have pics posted once all of the heads have been shipped out.

Everyone on the interest list has been PM'ed with more info.

This is going to be a limited run so please let me know if you are interested.

Interest Thread: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96518

More pics coming soon!

Thanks for looking!

Pinheadcast1.jpg

Boxes.jpg

Last edited:
Re: PINHEAD - I have such sites to show you!

Wow. That's really excellent! He's one of the main horror icons out there that doesn't get enough 1/6th love officially or in terms of customs IMO.

Nice work there. I hope to see a Pinhead in 1/4 scale someday for my horror collection.

It looks really awesome. I'd love to see you tackle a Chatterer sculpt.

It looks really awesome. I'd love to see you tackle a Chatterer sculpt with your level of talent.

Awesome. I love all things Hellraiser. The new comic is amazing.

Thanks everyone! The sculpt is not 100% done yet. I will post more pics of it as it nears completion. I am also planing to make the outfit too. That will be started once the head has been finished and cast.
My overall goal is to have a completed Pinhead figure at the end of the project. I will also make the outfit available to those who want the head as well.

wow deffo intrested i really hope this comes off and i can speak for others on here.

A full kitted out pinhead would bring alot of intrest your way :)

Im putting my name down NOW :wink1:

karamazov80, I definitely agree Hellraiser doesn't get enough love.

Boba Ben, Chatterer is always a possibility :)

Hotslayer73, you've been added :). I'm just glad I can contribute something to this great community. I've been admiring everyone's work sine I joined but haven't posted any of my own sculpts until now b/c its a little intimidating next to all of the fantastic artists here.

This is definitely going to be seen through to completion. I've wanted a Pinhead for a long time myself.
I am hoping to get a lot done on this sculpt this weekend (since it is a 3 day weekend and I have day job).

Again, I'm just happy I can contribute here :)

Hope i'm on your list too Mark :) unpainted head plus box please :D

A Pinhead sculpt would make me excited but bashing the rest of him is damn near impossible for someone with my capabilities.

A Pinhead sculpt would make me excited but bashing the rest of him is damn near impossible for someone with my capabilities.

I am planning to make the full outfit for him and making it available. I will be finishing the outfit once the head has been finished, cast and shipped out. Let me know if you are interested.

I would be interested but only in a full figure. I'd hate to buy the sculpt and then something happen with the outfit, leaving me stuck with a Pinhead sculpt. If you plan on doing full figure runs... count me in pending price and how the figures looks in full.

I can't wait to see this bad boy painted.with head and outfit it should be a very easy custom. I'm in the process of making a sick ass base for this figure. Too much imagery in that film to not utilize.

Back