Pics from the SDCC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the pics! Where did you find this guy? It looks better than the SS pics always looked. For a second, I thought it was an MM figure!

2969945510102067363S600x600Q85.jpg

damn that hot toys bust looks awsome!!!!!!!!!!:banana

i don't like the predator bust at all,
i'm going to stick to collecting the alien and predator diorama's.

Liking the stealth shots of the women!

:lol I was gonna comment on that too. I wonder was he intending to upload those or did he forget they were in there. Notice how blurry they are - like he didn't wanna get caught so he probably waved the camera in their general direction in a swift motion.

Great shots man!
Thanks a lot for the pics of the A3 alien.
Could you tell how articulated it was?

Thanks for the props everyone!

Stealth shots?I must have been aiming at something else and they just got into the frame!

I think the dog alien is a prototype sculpt. or something.It looks to have zero articulation,except for the ankles.
I'll take more pics today.

Thanks for the props everyone!

Stealth shots?I must have been aiming at something else and they just got into the frame!

I shall have to studiously reexamine the photos to see if this explanation holds up. "OK...so I guess he must have been taking a photo of the floor when, as if from nowhere, a girl's ass came into frame!!!" :lol

I shall have to studiously reexamine the photos to see if this explanation holds up. "OK...so I guess he must have been taking a photo of the floor when, as if from nowhere, a girl's ass came into frame!!!" :lol

Come on! In this pic, he is clearly trying to show us, uh... the... bag! That's right! Look at that shopping bag!

2293073760102067363S600x600Q85.jpg

I'm offended that the shots aren't in better focus!
LOL!

Anyway, thanks for the shots and the explanation. Have you had any chance to talk to the guys at the booths? Maybe they can shed some light on the figures exhibited.

I'm offended that the shots aren't in better focus!
LOL!

Anyway, thanks for the shots and the explanation. Have you had any chance to talk to the guys at the booths? Maybe they can shed some light on the figures exhibited.

What, no shots of Kane or Dallas?

I havent tried to talk to anyone at the booths.I PO'd the dog alien, iron man and lost pred last night. If you got something you want me to ask let me know.When I go back tonight I'll see whats the deal with the articulation.
I got a TON more pics to share.Kane and Dallas both have the likeness sculpts on!I took pics of those too.They'll be up in a bit.

fresh pics are up:
https://community.webshots.com/album/564220649jhchvY

Ill get some of the alien bust on my next trip.I thought I took some of Kane and Dallas,but it looks like I didnt.ill get those too.

Last edited:
I havent tried to talk to anyone at the booths.I PO'd the dog alien, iron man and lost pred last night. If you got something you want me to ask let me know.When I go back tonight I'll see whats the deal with the articulation.
I got a TON more pics to share.Kane and Dallas both have the likeness sculpts on!I took pics of those too.They'll be up in a bit.

fresh pics are up:
https://community.webshots.com/album/564220649jhchvY

Ill get some of the alien bust on my next trip.I thought I took some of Kane and Dallas,but it looks like I didnt.ill get those too.

Cool, thanks dude!
If you can find out anything about the A3 alien it'll be a great help, mainly what, articulation it will have. From the pics it looks very limited and the figure itself not that accurate.
Oh, and pics of Kane and Dallas would be sweet!

Back