Vinnie's Toybox + Christopher Lee adventures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VinnieCannoli

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi!

Finally I decided to show some stuff I have. I started to collect back in 2007 and my very first figure was Neca' Gremlins2 Brain and right now Gremlins is my favorite thing to collect. I was so happy to finally get Greta release BUT...hilariously enough I left my stationar PC with photos and most of my collection in my home and moved to another country.
I took some figures with me and mailed some others to my new place. I consider this thread as "finally" going fully out of the shadows.
Can't wait to see what else Im going to add to my collection. Especially that I started to collect and kitbash 1/6 figures (previously NECA, LEGO, transformers, TMNT and various retro series of figures were my main interest). Obviously there will be more when I will finally get to the stuff I left behind.

I guess I will start with my current favorite guy - the "Fallout 4 Chistopher Lee" that I built from random parts. It's sort of my "dream character from fallout universe" :LOL: (some sort of an old badass dude that keeps being classy in a post apocalyptic world)
I used Walking Dead' The Governor's clothes, Coomodel body and Lee head + a couple of additions like Pip Boy.

1503603997.jpg
Photos of 16 scale Christopher Lee-esque character from Fallout universe that I built from ran...jpg
Photos of Gremlins is the best movie because it can be watched from Halloween to Christmas! 🎃🌲...jpg
1611651596.jpg
Photos of Quick snack... Probably full of rads. 📡 - 🦾 - #fallout #onesixth #onesixthscale #hot...jpg

My instagram

Last edited:
Back