• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Price updated - Many 1/6 figures for Sale (mostly Hot Toys) and 1/4 Neca TMNT and added Blitzway Ghostbusters Spengler

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Droid747

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am clearing out a bunch of figures as I just don't have room. Most of the items that have a shipper box have stickers on it/writing from a sharpie or old stickers peeled off as that is how they were shipped to me will so they will not be mint. Prices now include shipping within the US for the 1/6 scale figures. I accept paypal.

Blitzway
Ghostbusters 1/6 Egon Spengler. Figure is new, shipper box only opened for pictures - sold offsite

Hot Toys
Dark Knight Bank Robber Joker(MMS79) plus Joker in Gotham Police Suit and custom Joker Nurse(extra head sculpt from MMS79 used in this custom)no original shipper box - $350 $335 for the set.

Batman Armory with Batman Figure MMS234 no original shipper box(includes a bonus display stand and a Tony Mei custom battle short cape) $525 $510

Iron Man Subzero MMS329 (Still sealed in the shipper box, shipper box has a small hole/dent in it. See picture below for detail)- sold offsite

Iron Man Sneaky Retro MMS397 still sealed in shipper box - sold offsite

IM2 Whiplash MK2 MMS237 D06 (box was opened and figure taken out once but put right back in and never displayed. Original shipper included) - $425 $400

Iron Man MK2 Armor Unleashed MMS150(there are some marks on the bottom of the feet, see pictures for details. Original shipper included) - $210 $200

Star Wars Sand Trooper MMS295 still sealed in shipper box - $425 $400

Luke Skywalker DX Bespin battle damaged figure. Some of the leather hooks have broke off and and the magnet clasp on the holster strap needs to be re glued on. The ankle peg on the left foot also broke off, see pictures for details. also only has the stump for the right arm(cut off hand not included) Includes the DX stand too. no original boxes- sold

GI Joe Retaliation Storm Shadow - Box has been opened and figure taken out but never displayed. Original shipper box included - $225 $200

Sideshow
Darth Vader ROTJ. Includes the unmasked head sculpt from the older sideshow deluxe edition. Box is a little beat up and a small tear. Figure taken out once to ensure the deluxe edition unmasked head sculpt fit on the figure. no shipper box - $215 $200

Ace Toyz
Green Ranger(power rangers) CMSH-06. Includes custom display stand. - $135 $130

Mic Toys
Tony Stark in shield swat agent disguise. Figure opened to just test out the tesseract briefcase. MIC 002 - $150

NECA
TMNT movie 1/4 set of all 4 turtles still sealed in the boxes. The belt on Raphael is starting to fall down some. $500 for all 4

Pictures
Joker Figures

cu3i7CEl.jpg

sUGvLg8l.jpg

Batman Armory
fEacJgSl.jpg

j7YKhMOl.jpg

Oi0Q5qgl.jpg

Ew27thwl.jpg

Whiplash MK2
qfM71zDl.jpg

ctu1SjTl.jpg

Iron Man MK2 Armor Unleashed
vkGQttIl.jpg

rIggHjcl.jpg

44G1ZMkl.jpg

Sand Trooper
vNH6ilJl.jpg

Last edited:
More Pictures

Sideshow Darth Vader

aTRyV1bl.jpg

2UGPk9Wl.jpg

WUj36r4l.jpg

Ace Toyz Green Ranger

ZIIGJw3l.jpg

guqOfall.jpg

Tony Stark In Shield Swat outfit

VuMvIwml.jpg

R6KsEiYl.jpg

sJYhbS8l.jpg

NECA TMNT

nZrxlL1l.jpg

t5oD2WLl.jpg

Last edited:
The 1/6 figures now include shipping in the price and I have updated the prices. Please let me know if you are interested in any of the figures. Also discounts available for purchase of multiple items.

Thanks

Back