Photography

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
001-28.jpg

004-37.jpg

005-27.jpg

Really beautiful photos everyone. We've got some incredibly talented photographers here. :)

I used to be a photographer for my local newspaper. My boss was a huge jerk and the pay wasn't enough to support my aunt so I quit.

I'd love to go back to taking pictures again though.

I really like these cinematic type images. I just got a Canon T3i just days ago and have much to learn...a big step from...gulp iphone 4:lol

I would like to know how to make these shots, was there some type of special lenses used to give this cinematic look?

I would like to know how to make these shots, was there some type of special lenses used to give this cinematic look?

Thanks, I'm still learning myself. I've only recently started trying my hand at photography and so far I'm hooked.

Yeah, they're HDR. Not really any special hardware used. They were taken with a Nikon D3100 & stock kit lens (18-55mm). I used Photoshop to clean them up a little & software called Photomatix Pro to process them.

Back