Statue PCS TMNT License 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, you're right- I notice the differences now! But, man, they are both so subtle, were either of them really worth it for them to include? I guess they help PCS justify the price and give a couple more bullet points to the EX's description!

And I just noticed- both versions have sold out already!

They’re not sold out. PO starts at 3pm today. At which point they will show as available for ordering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered the EX. I’ll be happy with the four bros but would love to have some of the other main characters, basically everyone who was displayed on the back of the original TMNT package: TMNT, Splinter, April, Bebop, Rocksteady, Foot Soldier, and Shredder. Let’s add Krang for good measure.

ordered, thought the demand will be high for the (arguably) most popular turtle from the best TMNT animation show.

ordered, thought the demand will be high for the (arguably) most popular turtle from the best TMNT animation show.

I think turtle saturation is pretty high and some folks are cheesed with PCS’s customer service as of late (just see posts the other forum).

After the fact? no, please stick with the initial option. Option 2 doesn’t fit the animation style anyway & if they couldn’t move 250 pieces already chances are they will have hard time selling another variant of it.

Hg0XS9y.jpg

Please no option 2.

Would be really odd to COMPLETELY change the paint after pre-order. People would need to have a chance to get their money back if they don't like the paint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Option 1 actually looks like the animated show. Option 2 is just a variant. Do the the original first and then do the variant.

I went ahead and dropped a PO on SS before reading the comments on this. Thinking it was a bad idea? Is PCS a bad company?! I saw 250 ES and panic pre-ordered because I’m a huge TMNT fan.

I went ahead and dropped a PO on SS before reading the comments on this. Thinking it was a bad idea? Is PCS a bad company?! I saw 250 ES and panic pre-ordered because I’m a huge TMNT fan.

You made the right call. It’ll take some time, but PCS will deliver an awesome statue. That I’m confident of.

Not sure if anyone noticed but there is a very prominent seam under is pectoral muscle. Check the pics.

What’s this thing about option 1 vs option 2? I just browsed through PCS’ Facebook and the other statue forum thread and didn’t see anything. Have the posts perhaps been deleted?

Something about them possibly changing the color of Raph (I think more green/shadowing) after the fact people already PO'd.

Not 100% certain but I think that's how it went.

Back