Statue PCS TMNT License 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure the PCS rep who posted that poll about option 1 vs. 2 did clarify that this would not be a change to the already solicited statue, but would be a possible variation they would sell if there was enough interest. Personally I preordered the exclusive day 1 for a nice 20% discount. I don't mind paying up front. I've bought about 10 statues from PCS over the years and they've always come through for me. Sure it takes some time to get things sorted out with customer service and there's usually a long wait for the final product, but I've never been disappointed with what I've got from them.

I didn't pre-order this because it's just too big for me. If this were 1/6 scale I'd buy it no question but for me out of the paint apps it's easily Option 1. As others have said Option 1 is just like the original cartoon and that's what fans of the cartoon have been wanting for years now.

Anyone know if PCS is showing more TMNT stuff at SDCC? I know they said they were going to have a booth at the show.

Anyone know if PCS is showing more TMNT stuff at SDCC? I know they said they were going to have a booth at the show.

This list was just in the coming soon section before it was pulled. I'm guessing they'll be revealed the next two days.

42782976834_6f10a7d942_b.jpg

28613107687_35fb3845f6_b.jpg

42782976854_9320c0cf1e_b.jpg

I'm definitely down for more turtles but the concepts for those bases are lookin' to take up way too much space.

My issue is that they’re all quite similar. But again, these are just sketches, so perhaps the actual bases will be a little more varied.

I was thinking the same thing. Got in on the Raph discount, shame we lose that for these.

Yup. The prices on statues has outgrown my budget, I’m afraid. I’ll stick with this TMNT line but then I’m out. I just can’t keep up anymore.

I hope it will be more than 10 statues in this line. I pray for Splinter, April, Casey, Baxter Stockman & Krang.

Mike went up for preorder today. The ex is limited to 250 pieces. I don?t care for the EX display options but grabbed it anyway.

Back