Statue PCS: Halloween - Michael Myers 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta say looking better with these last few pics. Still not digging the hair and too much tan on the mask but the mask sculpt does look quite a bit fuller. Looks like good old lens distortion strikes again.

To me the decent ones have to be put in a certain lighting and dark. Some I know have touched it up!

If this offends anyone, let me know I will take it down. But it was the only way for this Pilky guy to see it.

You called me out on DM but figures your DM would be full at this exact moment so, now I have to post this to everyone. Cuz your childish games.

First of all, heres a big **** you! Say this to my face!!! Lets get one thing straight. You came to me bitching. So, whos the real ass here? I have every right to voice my opinion, as many times as I please. I never talked down to anyone. I can however, talk down on a statue as many times as I want.

Second, I spent eight years in the military. Saving peoples lives in search and rescue swimmer in the Coast Guard. Since you think Im full of **** Ill ****ing post all the pics to prove it. I don't say things I don't mean. But your nothing but a computer warrior where as I am a ****ing warrior. I put my life on line for people everyday in the service and then worked for a detox as a Social Worker and now work with Veterans. However, I am not going to say whom I am affiliated with cuz. I can see you have issues. If you need to talk. Well, thats my job LOL!!!

Stop analyzing me. Cuz you stink at it. I find it funny, you have no idea who I am. Or what I am about but yet you continue to assume things. Its fine if you hate your life but I love mine. I don't need to type tough. I know who I am. Maybe look in mirror and see who the troll and bully is. I am not going to sit here and have a **** measuring contest. But again, I didn't read your bull ****. Your the one that came to me bitching and moaning, punk ass. SO, maybe next time stfu and keep your comments to yourself.

For all else who reads this. First, this has gotten off topic because of this guy, so I do apologize. Second, I am not showing pics of me being in the service for any notification or recognition. I did it to show this so called tough guy pilky, that I don't bs and I stand by what I say. But all I do ask is that you just remember, our troops and all those that serve. I mean our country is great because those people sacrificed our lives so this piece of **** Pilky can say what he has to say. He has that right. Maybe he fought for it. But a Veteran never talks down on another veteran. Lastly, I work with homeless veterans getting disability and getting them off the streets. This whole conversation is pathetic. That it got to this point. Its just sad, the way people take a statue personal, then mouth off. Then calls me out. So here you go Pilky. Now stfu. Im done with you. But Im sure your fingers won't stop wanking on the keyboard. Anyways, no matter what country your from. We all are brothers one way or another. Peace. Even me and this pilky guy. If he ever grows up.

View attachment 507667
View attachment 507668
View attachment 507669

TLDR: IDGAF, and I'm not wasting my time reading your life story.

Your personal **** is irrelevant.

I didn't DM you at all, but I did get emails from this site telling me you keep trying to DM, but my box is full.

Thanks god!

Done with your dumb ass after this final comment.

Stop being an immature prick, and maybe you won't have to post your life story so people will feel sorry for you.

P.S. My wife has a Master's in social work, so I know what it takes to be a great one. You aren't that person.

TLDR: IDGAF, and I'm not wasting my time reading your life story.

Your personal **** is irrelevant.

I didn't DM you at all, but I did get emails from this site telling me you keep trying to DM, but my box is full.

Thanks god!

Done with your dumb ass after this final comment.

Stop being an immature prick, and maybe you won't have to post your life story so people will feel sorry for you.

P.S. My wife has a Master's in social work, so I know what it takes to be a great one. You aren't that person.

one word SOCIOPATH! Nothing left to say.

Or pic one that suits you, or that your wife can diagnose you with: maniac ? lunatic ? psychotic ? loony ? fruitcake ? nutcase ? nut ? nutter ? nutjob ? cuckoo ? psycho ? schizo ? head case ? headbanger ? sicko ? crank ? crackpot ? radge ? screwball ? crazy ? kook ? meshuggener ? nutso ? wing nut

So here is a recent pic from FB today, from someone whom has worked miracles on the hair. I?m finding this 1:4 more and more salvageable and I am very happy that I did not cancel...

3925B79F-0AD3-43BC-A71E-08E089EF572E.jpeg

He made the V he redid that mask. None have looked like this at all. But still looks off. Compared to the pics But I will say does look much better, but looks like he repainted this and made some improvements. Which can be done. I have done it to some statues myself. I will compliment the guy who made this salvageable

I mean their must be two different masks out their then. Or thats the one third But I am now seriously confused, hey bcozillion, it was a joke. Apparently, brutial painted it. I know he did, he does this with statues that look like ****. All you need is an air paint gun. Whatever their called. Its not hard to do. But Brutial make the nose right, with the paint worn off.

HENT0476.jpg

I'm not surprised you're confused,you've been too busy having kneejerk emotional reactions to this piece since the first crappy photos were taken,rest of the time you've been justifying to yourself and anyone who'll agree with you that this piece sux,truth is this is the 1/3 shrunk down,there's been a bunch of terrible photos taken that are narrowing out the face,and that's not how this piece looks in real life,PCS tried to tell you this but you wouldn't have a bar of it,none of the photos on here have had good lighting,none of them have given correct proportions,and none of them have even attempted to style the hair until this latest pic,I saw this pic posted on FB by the guy who styled the hair,there have been no touch ups,no mods,and he will be posting a vid on YouTube showing how he did it,but hey you don't wanna hear that,just keep being a gatekeeper of the Myers statue world,keep having kneejerk reactions,and keep being an entitled baby,that's exactly how you've been coming off,absolute misery,I'm glad you cancelled,means someone else can enjoy it

Burtial: thanks for photo and great review!

I still waiting for mine. I spent around 850usd for this piece (depent to exchange rate) So im little bit disappointed. Proto looks great. First photo horrible but next looks good esp. Burtial review calm me down.im not hardcore myers fan so if someting is little bit off i can live with this. But i undrestand true fan ;) ... Esp. their rage.

For final judging i wait, untill have myers in my hand.

To me the decent ones have to be put in a certain lighting and dark. Some I know have touched it up!

Oh yes certain/dark lighting does help but I was talking more about the mask proportions. The first pics made the mask look too thin, same with that vertical video review. Looks like that was lens distortion. Horror and Monster Collectibles has a review up and it looks better. Unfortunately other shortcomings are still present. Badly painted base pictures, way too much tan/flesh tone on the mask, un-styled hair. I'm not seeing $600 worth there but with 4,000 out there, might be able to snag one at a discount in the future.

I hope Sideshow makes a Myers soon in 1/4... shouldn't have to salvage anything for $600 but that one pic where the guy painted and restyled it looks better. I'm still not buying it but am enjoying the updated pics on here

You all can keep campaigning against it. But the in hand photos just keep getting better and better. This is a great release. Very pleased.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Burtial: thanks for photo and great review!

I still waiting for mine. I spent around 850usd for this piece (depent to exchange rate) So im little bit disappointed. Proto looks great. First photo horrible but next looks good esp. Burtial review calm me down.im not hardcore myers fan so if someting is little bit off i can live with this. But i undrestand true fan ;) ... Esp. their rage.

For final judging i wait, untill have myers in my hand.

Thanks man. I try to be as impartial as possible and just show exactly what I'm seeing and my honest thoughts. I leave it up to others to decide to love, like or hate it. At the end of the day, it's a statue, and not worth my time getting worked up about either way.

ok guys....big news for those who care.

i forgot i know an artist who has custom painted some amazing Star Wars helmets for me. i contacted him regarding this POS statue. he was well aware of it and told me Myers was his favorite character and he knows what it should look like. he sent me some pics of his other work re painting myers masks.

for $150, he is going to clean up the mask paint and the base. i will post pictures once i get them back. i have supreme confidence in this guy. the stuff he has done for me in the past is incredible. in fact, he is one the top commissioned painters for people who want boba fett helmets. if you know anything about that, you know what that says about him. my hopes are sky high. worth the risk now.

ill post when he is done. likely going to be a month to 6 weeks. he takes commissions, so if you're interested stay tuned......

edit: i just paid for this. $675 delivered. jesus. now im looking at 875 with the custom work and shipping. but, its myers and a perfect myers statue will be worth it.

Last edited:
I hope Sideshow makes a Myers soon in 1/4... shouldn't have to salvage anything for $600 but that one pic where the guy painted and restyled it looks better. I'm still not buying it but am enjoying the updated pics on here

This is precisely the reason why I'll be cancelling my order. In the best of cases, customization is a very expensive, lengthy and stressful rabbit-hole (did I mention expensive, lol) and based on what I've heard, (some) MM customizers aren't exactly the easiest to deal with so you have to be super careful who you start this journey with. Call me crazy but hobbies are suppose to relive stress not cause them. No way I'm going to order something knowing in advance that I'll need to repackage it again and send it off to get it done right. Alteast with the 1/3, you can enjoy it right away...the hunt for it is on!

This is precisely the reason why I'll be cancelling my order. In the best of cases, customization is a very expensive, lengthy and stressful rabbit-hole (did I mention expensive, lol) and based on what I've heard, (some) MM customizers aren't exactly the easiest to deal with so you have to be super careful who you start this journey with. Call me crazy but hobbies are suppose to relive stress not cause them. No way I'm going to order something knowing in advance that I'll need to repackage it again and send it off to get it done right. Alteast with the 1/3, you can enjoy it right away...the hunt for it is on!

good luck with that. they sell for 2G.

Not if buying the reg version, and you can wait for someone selling it at a sane price...which I can.

Not if buying the reg version, and you can wait for someone selling it at a sane price...which I can.

they made 300 right? there are no sane prices. people know what they have. for less than 1G you can make this PCS amazing with the right artist, which I have. keep your eyes peeled for my reveal. i think it will change some minds.

they made 300 right? there are no sane prices. people know what they have. for less than 1G you can make this PCS amazing with the right artist, which I have. keep your eyes peeled for my reveal. i think it will change some minds.

If you check eBay's completed listings, one ex sold for $1900 and another ex sold for at least less than $1600 (best offer hid the actual price) Up until recently you could see an example of a reg version selling for slightly less than retail...it happens, you just gotta be on the lookout.

Last summer I was able to snag not 1, but 2 Sideshow PF Mummy statues for under a grand each (open box, colored version go for $1500-2000) and ended up making quite a tidy sum after selling one of them.

Anyway, I sincerely wish you all the luck with this 1/4 Myers and have no doubt that once you get it customized (hopefully with new hair and possibly less baggy coveralls) it will look amazing!

Back