Statue PCS: Halloween - Michael Myers 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Coming soon in 1:4

wyCgrgw.jpg

Interesting but yeah base is lame so far. Attention needs to draw toward the figure first which wouldn't be possible competing with all the color down there. Remove young Michael Myers at least.

A better picture, but I think the base would be better without a picture altogether.....

I hope they drop the pics/images from that base. Looks silly and the focus should be a brilliant design of a statue like they did their 1/3. I like the wood-theme on the base but the pics/decals looks very toy-like and pointless. Hope they consider some opinions and just FOCUS ON AN AMAZING SCULPT instead. Look forward to seeing the sculpt and hope they make it as good as their 1/3. Those cheesy decals gotta go though :)

Great figure, awesome likeness. I like the top of the base with the pumpkin and floor. I know PCS is trying to match the base to Sideshow's Freddy and Jason PF but I disliked those "stylized" sculpts. This PCS piece looks amazing but keep it classy by giving us a simple base without the corny sculpts/pics/decals on them and also a clean knife option. Can't stand factory blood paint on knives as it always looks cheesy. Great job PCS on the figure but please simplify the base and give us a clean knife option :pray::hi5::clap Here's hoping you can give us a super accurate Jason from Part 3 or 4 now and maybe a Freddy too in 1/4?

Last edited:
Keep the pics on the base, but do them like the sideshow bases. Sculpts only, no paint or decals over them.

Back