Statue PCS: Halloween - Michael Myers 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what I am talking about, someone actually made an account and did this! I can not believe humanity would do something like this. I am not gay, but wow. Look how far people go because I did not like the statue. I am reporting him and I suggest others do too. I am shocked by the immaturity and total disrespect of humanity. OVER A STATUE> I got this in my DMS. I never once called anyone a name, after they attacked me. Whom ever this is, sad and your gonna be all over the web. I have thick skin so, I brush it off. But to go this far. Says a lot over someones character. Not only does he disrespect me. But the gay community. That as a Social Worker I will fight for. To set the record straight I am not Gay. But have Gay friends and this is very unacceptable.

View attachment 508206

Must be one of those PCS sheep followers, such an idiots

Must be one of those PCS sheep followers, such an idiots

It doesn't bother me, because I know who I am. But to go this far, a forum is to talk about a statue. That was all I did. Ya I disliked it. But I am shocked someone would go this far. Over someone they don't know. But to talk about Gay people this way, as a social worker that does not sit well with me. Even though I am straight. I meean, I advocate for people. Also am honorably discharged. Set the record straight. But I contacted some people, for advise to get rid of people like this on here. But people who type this way, they would never go to someone's face but rather be a coward and send this to an DM. Anyways, make this guy famous and this behavior should never be acceptable.

I just want more pple to see this guy and what he sent me and how far he took my disliking of a statue. To harass and write hate speech is never acceptable. This person should be ashamed of themselves. I may stir the pot with, talking bad on a statue. But I wouldn't talk bad on another person, unless they attacked me.

Now, if I offended anyone or came at me, let me know. If I did I apologize. However, I will never tolerate this type of behavior. By now all of you are tired of hearing from me. So, Ill take a break. But a little humor in a dark post.

Another great thing I thought of. Have any of you scene seinfield. When Jerry has that GF and in the dark she was hot. But in the light she was to most unattractive or in their words ugly. Just a joke people. So don't trip! Just some humor in a dark comment. LOL

View attachment 508207

Another great thing I thought of. Have any of you scene seinfield. When Jerry has that GF and in the dark she was hot. But in the light she was to most unattractive or in their words ugly. Just a joke people. So don't trip! Just some humor in a dark comment. LOL

View attachment 508207

they said this, "she's a two-face. you mean like the batman villain?" that was the line. best show ever.

I just want more pple to see this guy and what he sent me and how far he took my disliking of a statue. To harass and write hate speech is never acceptable. This person should be ashamed of themselves. I may stir the pot with, talking bad on a statue. But I wouldn't talk bad on another person, unless they attacked me.

Now, if I offended anyone or came at me, let me know. If I did I apologize. However, I will never tolerate this type of behavior. By now all of you are tired of hearing from me. So, Ill take a break. But a little humor in a dark post.

View attachment 508207

Anyone who would write something homophobic or racist in this day and age isn't very bright. Literally trying to insult someone by calling them gay -- as if millions of people in the world aren't gay and live normal and great lives that contribute to society -- I'd say the person who tried to insult you is a bit of a simpleton, to put it mildly. They're not very clever or articulate and to have such an emotional reaction at your reaction over this Myers piece is pretty sad on their part. Also, they're greatly lacking in sophistication to not know that many of the greatest artists, designers, writers, performers, SCULPTORS, in history are gay. This sad person should get informed. Sorry you have to deal with this type of unexposed person but you know who you are and that's all that matters. Also, this thread is about discussing art/statues not insulting people. Truly an unfortunate encounter you've had with someone we should all pity. I always enjoy everyone's contribution when it comes from the right place

...And in other news, I still haven't bought this Myers piece as I'm not 100% happy with it for the price but I hope those that did buy it, enjoy it

Anyone who would write something homophobic or racist in this day and age isn't very bright. Literally trying to insult someone by calling them gay -- as if millions of people in the world aren't gay and live normal and great lives that contribute to society -- I'd say the person who tried to insult you is a bit of a simpleton, to put it mildly. They're not very clever or articulate and to have such an emotional reaction at your reaction over this Myers piece is pretty sad on their part. Also, they're greatly lacking in sophistication to not know that many of the greatest artists, designers, writers, performers, SCULPTORS, in history are gay. This sad person should get informed. Sorry you have to deal with this type of unexposed person but you know who you are and that's all that matters. Also, this thread is about discussing art/statues not insulting people. Truly an unfortunate encounter you've had with someone we should all pity. I always enjoy everyone's contribution when it comes from the right place

...And in other news, I still haven't bought this Myers piece as I'm not 100% happy with it for the price but I hope those that did buy it, enjoy it

Ya I have nothing against no one that buys it. I bring up the discrepancies im no opinion and people, fly off the hook. Like, its a personal attack on them. When in reality, I have every right to talk about it. I think people think this is a place to always talk positive about everything. I just don't get how someone can take it to this extreme. I mean this is hate speech and then telling someone to drink bleach. I would love to meet this person. Just look at them at how they can be so cruel to anyone. I would used to get violent. However, that never solved anything. I would want to know, why they took it to such an extreme. Some people take this type of comments literally and will take it as far as committing suicide. I know, I worked with some. As a Social Worker. I mean no conscience what so ever. Anyways, it wasn't for me to show everyone, like a "poor me attitude." But just to be aware of what is going on in this world and forum or thread. Peace.

I mean someone got this upset they created a fake account under my name and put ****. I mean what can I saw but wow.

I must say, after watching several more unboxing video reviews today and a few more stills... the mask on this statue looks good, with the right hair futzing. I couldn’t be more excited to be getting this piece in the near future. That being said, I think at least 1-2 portraits on the base have been over saturated with paint; while the other two came out looking pretty good (most importantly the front image). I still like this base better than the 1:3.

Just wondering if there has been any rumbling of a company revisiting Jason and/or Freddy in 1:4? Thanks!

I must say, after watching several more unboxing video reviews today and a few more stills... the mask on this statue looks good, with the right hair futzing. I couldn?t be more excited to be getting this piece in the near future. That being said, I think at least 1-2 portraits on the base have been over saturated with paint; while the other two came out looking pretty good (most importantly the front image). I still like this base better than the 1:3.

Just wondering if there has been any rumbling of a company revisiting Jason and/or Freddy in 1:4? Thanks!

Jason is tied up in a lawsuit still because Sean Cunningham is being greedy. He should just pay Victor Miller a settlement and get back to making Friday movies. Meanwhile Myers is laughing all the way to the box office when Jason could be doing just as well. SMH at Sean Cunningham for being greedy but he doesn't see the bigger picture and is being stubborn. Unfortunately that affects fans. Pick up the Scream Factory Friday set. It'll buy you time and is truly an awesome set and worth every penny

Last edited:
Ya I have nothing against no one that buys it. I bring up the discrepancies im no opinion and people, fly off the hook. Like, its a personal attack on them. When in reality, I have every right to talk about it. I think people think this is a place to always talk positive about everything. I just don't get how someone can take it to this extreme. I mean this is hate speech and then telling someone to drink bleach. I would love to meet this person. Just look at them at how they can be so cruel to anyone. I would used to get violent. However, that never solved anything. I would want to know, why they took it to such an extreme. Some people take this type of comments literally and will take it as far as committing suicide. I know, I worked with some. As a Social Worker. I mean no conscience what so ever. Anyways, it wasn't for me to show everyone, like a "poor me attitude." But just to be aware of what is going on in this world and forum or thread. Peace.

I mean someone got this upset they created a fake account under my name and put ****. I mean what can I saw but wow.

Honestly, don't even think about it. That person should be embarrassed for themselves. Could they sound any more childish? What mature and psychologically healthy individual writes something like that to another person? It reads like something an eleven year old wrote. Very unsophisticated and highly embarrassing for them. You do you and don't even worry about sad people like that. SMH at the maturity level of some people. On to bigger and better and hopefully they're blocked

I must say, after watching several more unboxing video reviews today and a few more stills... the mask on this statue looks good, with the right hair futzing. I couldn?t be more excited to be getting this piece in the near future. That being said, I think at least 1-2 portraits on the base have been over saturated with paint; while the other two came out looking pretty good (most importantly the front image). I still like this base better than the 1:3.

I will say this, the ones in the dark and worked on the hair and mask, made it pretty good. Much better than before. However, The base on the 1/3rd is the most iconic scene to me, about Myers. That scene is my favorite part of the movie. While the other is just some off looking portraits. Now if they did it in color like they should have I would have liked it. As well as the mask. However, it isn't. Now, Im sure down the line, I can get a steal of a deal on this statue. I don't see this selling out at all. Maybe just maybe the exclusive but I have the 1/3rd and light up pumpkins already. But I will say congrats. I know I gave this statue a lot of hate and Im still not a big fan, but those that l like it, I never put down. I just was bummed at the final product. Anyways, enjoy. Please if you reply back, lets all act like adults please. I appreciate that.

Jason is tied up in a lawsuit still because Sean Cunningham is being greedy. He should just pay Victor Miller a settlement and get back to making Friday movies. Meanwhile Myers is laughing all the way to the box office when Jason could be doing just as well. SMH at Sean Cunningham for being greedy but he doesn't see the bigger picture and is being stubborn. Unfortunately that affects fans. Pick up the Scream Factory Friday set. It'll buy you time and is truly an awesome set and worth every penny

Thanks for the detailed information, good to know and hopefully there is a breakthrough soon.

Good call on the Scream Factory set, I did grab that back last October and thoroughly enjoyed. Just wondering how that was able to get released with the license tie up?

I will say this, the ones in the dark and worked on the hair and mask, made it pretty good. Much better than before. However, The base on the 1/3rd is the most iconic scene to me, about Myers. That scene is my favorite part of the movie. While the other is just some off looking portraits. Now if they did it in color like they should have I would have liked it. As well as the mask. However, it isn't. Now, Im sure down the line, I can get a steal of a deal on this statue. I don't see this selling out at all. Maybe just maybe the exclusive but I have the 1/3rd and light up pumpkins already. But I will say congrats. I know I gave this statue a lot of hate and Im still not a big fan, but those that l like it, I never put down. I just was bummed at the final product. Anyways, enjoy. Please if you reply back, lets all act like adults please. I appreciate that.

No worries at all, I’m sure if I could grab the 1:3 for a reasonable price, I would jump at it. I’m sure your right about an opportunity of getting a steal of a deal on the 1:4, if so desired with the market saturation. I wish that was the case for Jason now ��. I just had no idea these horror statues were being made, so I missed out on original releases.

No worries at all, I?m sure if I could grab the 1:3 for a reasonable price, I would jump at it. I?m sure your right about an opportunity of getting a steal of a deal on the 1:4, if so desired with the market saturation. I wish that was the case for Jason now ��. I just had no idea these horror statues were being made, so I missed out on original releases.

Ya back in 2011 I had no clue either, I had to learn and search on ebay. But you will figure it out now. Their are a lot of companies. You want the best joker heath Queen studios is amazing. Also jnd. But you pay a lot. To bad you missed out. Side show used to be amazing. But now Idk. Anyways, have any questions let me know.

I have a question for those with the 1/3. Looks like the tee shirt on the 1/4 is made of a neoprene material. Is the 1/3 like that or is it normal material? Maybe that's why he is so tanned looking. Been diving and hanging out at the beach LOL.

I have a question for those with the 1/3. Looks like the tee shirt on the 1/4 is made of a neoprene material. Is the 1/3 like that or is it normal material? Maybe that's why he is so tanned looking. Been diving and hanging out at the beach LOL.

I believe it is the same material like a dry fit shirt.

I have to say...I love it! 🎃🔪

IMG_20210310_054641_148.jpg
IMG_20210310_054641_181.jpg
IMG_20210310_054641_184.jpg
IMG_20210310_054641_217.jpg
20210310_052817.jpg

Love the last pic, haha did I tell you about cemetaryhaunts? Thats where you got the tombstone right? I got one made for my 1/3rd and got it signed by carpenter. Cool set up. Talk about a Myers shrine!!! I have a bunch of jamie grove masks and daran holt h2 bust signed by the whole cast and carpenter. I just need jamie lee. Then got the tots h 18 prototype mask 1/100 signed by carpenter and castle and the artists of the mask. I know this myers will be around a while. So, maybe I can get a good deal down the line, because a pumpkin isn't a big deal. Idk why but it seems some got different statues. Either that, or they are the worst cameras out their. LOL. Well, congrats. As long as you like it. Im too big of a myers fan to let this go. But I can not pay 6 for this. When its far off the prototype. So, I am assuming they will go down in price. Anyways, take care bud and great collection. Ill have to show you my Myers collection. All the times I met carpenter and castle. Both great people to their fans!! I have to say though the thing is my favorite movie of all time other than halloween. The thing is a tad bit better lol.

Honestly, don't even think about it. That person should be embarrassed for themselves. Could they sound any more childish? What mature and psychologically healthy individual writes something like that to another person? It reads like something an eleven year old wrote. Very unsophisticated and highly embarrassing for them. You do you and don't even worry about sad people like that. SMH at the maturity level of some people. On to bigger and better and hopefully they're blocked

Appreciate that man! I mean after all its just a forum. I don't see why others can't take criticism of a statue. I mean I take criticism in my life and grow from it. But this was all over a statue. Anyways, that all a side. All the best buddy. Take care.

Back