Statue PCS: Halloween - Michael Myers 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A high quality 1/4 Myers. This has been a long time coming.
96bed7b92f3229cb572deff996316061.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Damn, I can't wait for this!:impatient: This is the PF that I always wanted from Sideshow...and best of all it's only being sold by SS and not made by them.:yess::lol

Yes! That looks awesome!

I noticed they also changed the pose of his 'left' hand. Not sure why everyone was criticizing only the right hand in the preliminary photos... the left was just as bad. It was positioned as if he was holding a gun LOL!

Maybe the pumpkin is an exclusive?

Glad to see more of this piece revealed.

It sems, according to a post on facebook, that they will also be getting rid of the colours on the base which is great news for me despite some protests. It's mentioned of PCS not trusting the factories to pull it off from the prototype.
136e7b7802a20e8327281b94be808227.jpg

It sems, according to a post on facebook, that they will also be getting rid of the colours on the base which is great news for me despite some protests. It's mentioned of PCS not trusting the factories to pull it off from the prototype.
136e7b7802a20e8327281b94be808227.jpg

First thing I thought after seeing the updated version, was to repaint the colored parts of the base!
Great move from PCS since they only distract you from the main statue without adding anything special.

Yes! That looks awesome!

I noticed they also changed the pose of his 'left' hand. Not sure why everyone was criticizing only the right hand in the preliminary photos... the left was just as bad. It was positioned as if he was holding a gun LOL!

Maybe the pumpkin is an exclusive?

Glad to see more of this piece revealed.

It's a subtle change in the left hand but looks like he really means business now too.

It's a subtle change in the left hand but looks like he really means business now too.
Yes! In this current position it depicts strength and defiance. You get a sense that he's pissed-off when he's got a clenched fist like that. LOL!
Great job PCS!

Seems like a 1:4 scale Myers has been on most collectors top 10 most wanted list for as long as I've been on here. To be honest I'm surprised this thread isn't blowing up a lot more.

Seems like a 1:4 scale Myers has been on most collectors top 10 most wanted list for as long as I've been on here. To be honest I'm surprised this thread isn't blowing up a lot more.

Surprised the reg 1/3 isn’t sold out yet.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the 1/4 sells out first.

Do you think that's a possibility because of the differences in scale or the sculpt design? As for myself, I was all set to purchase the 1/3rd version but quickly changed my mind once I saw the sculpt of this 1/4 piece. No comparison IMO. Just hope the actual factory produced sculpt looks as good as the prototype.

Do you think that's a possibility because of the differences in scale or the sculpt design? As for myself, I was all set to purchase the 1/3rd version but quickly changed my mind once I saw the sculpt of this 1/4 piece. No comparison IMO. Just hope the actual factory produced sculpt looks as good as the prototype.

Oh no the 1/3 is pretty dead on amazing. I was angry at the first sculpt and they changed it and it looks just like the 78 myers. So, unless you don't own it you have no idea. Pictures do not do justice.

I don't really like the pose on this. I wish they copied the 1/3 pose and then tilted his head. The hand with the knife looks odd.

Back