Statue PCS: Halloween - Michael Myers 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha whatever.

Hey thanks mistermark. To be real I'm sure I will pick this up even if they don't change the base. Other minor gripes aside the figure most importantly looks good especially with the new knife position. I could live with the current base design even though it looks like it belongs on a coffee mug more than a highend collectible.

Haha whatever.

Hey thanks mistermark. To be real I'm sure I will pick this up even if they don't change the base. Other minor gripes aside the figure most importantly looks good especially with the new knife position. I could live with the current base design even though it looks like it belongs on a coffee mug more than a highend collectible.

NP V8. The bad news for me is, I don't have the space so if that base isn't simple and beautiful like the current figure of Michael, I'm going to have to pass. I may sell my flawless Marilyn Blitzway to get this guy but I'll keep her if the base kills his brilliant sculpt. No pun intended. :) I think PCS did a big tweak and will deliver. Looking forward to the big reveal. Night all and happy collecting

i complained about the 1/3 scale mask awhile back but this mask is the best i have seen. i still think the mask on the 1/3 is not great just my opinion, i think it is still way off. but this mask is just so good, this mask and the 1/3 mask are so different so 1 of has to be way off and in my opinion this new 1/4 mask is spot on whoever sculpted this BRAVO man take a bow

Respectfully (and I mean that), the 1/3 mask is beautiful and accurate. So is this 1/4. I will have them BOTH!

both masks are so different how can both be accurate? the 1/4 mask is much better much more accurate to the 78 film without a doubt

I think they're both great sculpts. Those who don't have the space/money for the 1/3 can now get the 1/4. Again, the only thing I cannot stand is that horrible busy base on the 1/4 so here's hoping they change it. If they keep it, well, that's none of my business I suppose

I think they're both great sculpts. Those who don't have the space/money for the 1/3 can now get the 1/4. Again, the only thing I cannot stand is that horrible busy base on the 1/4 so here's hoping they change it. If they keep it, well, that's none of my business I suppose

i really like both statues, just think the 1/4 has the best sculpt by far, that mask is so good man. as for the base well i dont know what they were thinking, maybe it was done in colour to separate itself from the sideshow line which are just like this base only not in colour. i dont hate the base but i agree it should be changed. that mask has kirk written all over it, while i like the 1/3 mask it does not have the famous kirk features of the 78 original mask but this 1 does big time

i really like both statues, just think the 1/4 has the best sculpt by far, that mask is so good man. as for the base well i dont know what they were thinking, maybe it was done in colour to separate itself from the sideshow line which are just like this base only not in colour. i dont hate the base but i agree it should be changed. that mask has kirk written all over it, while i like the 1/3 mask it does not have the famous kirk features of the 78 original mask but this 1 does big time

I like both pieces but I see your points. The base defintely has to go. I never liked Sideshow's Jason or Freddy. The Freddy with the doll in his hand was pretty amazing and accurate but the last Jason that they called "stylized" was just an excuse to cover up a lazy design that wasn't film accurate. These Myers sculpts are at least film accurate so I think the base should have nothing to do with Sideshow's not-so-great designs imo. Can't wait to see this beauty revealed! It's definitely a stand alone piece and doesn't need a second tier Freddy or Jason. I really hope PCS does an accurate part 3 Jason as I believe they can do it right

Hoping for a full reveal soon. This is looking too good. Kill that base tho lol

From red_ant over on Statue Forum for any who didn't see.

Preorder coming end of this month/early early August. Will have a regular and an exclusive. More details to come.

Was seriously considering pulling the trigger on the 1/3rd version later this month...until I saw the latest pic of this upcoming 1/4 piece!

Yeah I'm out of buying statues but this piece will probably pull me back in. I was only going to get the TOTS 1/6 Myers but this is looking too good. I guess we'll see what they did to that base tomorrow if anything changes on it

For me the determining factor will be the sculpt. If the final end result resembles anything like the last prototype photo, I'm in. If the base ends up being too much of an eyesore, I can always have a simple porch-step base made around $200...definitely not something to pass the exquisite sculpt design over for.

PS - I recently owned the Sideshow Bride of Franky PF monster figure in your avatar. Sold it earlier this year along with the PF Dracula as I de-cluttered my collection. Now I'm down to the Frankenstein monster PF (1931 version) along with the Karloff Mummy PF with sarcophagus (which I don't plan on ever selling.) Hopefully this upcoming PCS 1/4th Myers will be the third and final piece in my trimmed down collection. For some reason I consider the '78 Myers to be an honorary Universal Monster member!

PS - I recently owned the Sideshow Bride of Franky PF monster figure in your avatar. Sold it earlier this year along with the PF Dracula as I de-cluttered my collection. Now I'm down to the Frankenstein monster PF (1931 version) along with the Karloff Mummy PF with sarcophagus (which I don't plan on ever selling.) Hopefully this upcoming PCS 1/4th Myers will be the third and final piece in my trimmed down collection. For some reason I consider the '78 Myers to be an honorary Universal Monster member!

My Bride and Monster are sold now too as of last year. I miss them though and question if I made a mistake letting them go. I just own Blitzway statues now but may trim those down too. I'm bigger on 1/6 these days and can't wait for the Uni Monsters 1/6 from Trick or Treat Studios. I would never part with the Mummy PF if I owned it, that one is a true grail. I think the Bride and Frank statues could be redone to be even better with todays technology. This Myers in 1/4 is just stunning so far and though I don't really collect statues anymore, some sculpts are too good to pass up. Can;t wait to see the full reveal and please post an update if anyone hears more news

Nice. I've been wanting a 1/4 scale Michael Myers for a decade. I stopped collecting for a bit, but this will bring me back.

They didn't change that busy base that detracts from the beauty of this sculpt. I won't be getting this for that reason but congrats to all who pick him up. He's still a gorgeous piece though. Throw some dark cloth around that ugly base and you're good to go

Where do you see this? I'm looking on Sideshow which only seems to show everything above the base so far including the pumpkin. Looks like they made that other hand more clenched than before though. Looks better.

Where do you see this? I'm looking on Sideshow which shows everything above the base so far. Looks like they made that other hand more clenched than before too. Looks better.

I forget which video it was but it's a brief one second shot of the base. Figure has changed much for the better, base hasn't

I'm impressed with what PCS did with the 1/3 sculpt of the MM mask. Everyone knows how notoriously difficult it is to get right.
Could it be that they improved on it once again with their 1/4?
Need to see it from different angles.

Back