Statue PCS: Halloween - Michael Myers 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a fan of the knife hand or left arm. Sculpt looks really good though.

Agreed they could also strengtHen his wrist on the arm where he's holding his knife. I just tried to make that wrist pose and it doesn't feel natural. Tilting the hand up slightly would be great and look scarier and simplifying that busy base. THE MASK SCULPT THOUGH IS FRIGGIN PERFECT...! I'm buying this 1/4 scale if they fix the base and give us a clean knife. 1/3 was too big for my one bedroom condo

Great figure, awesome likeness. I like the top of the base with the pumpkin and floor. I know PCS is trying to match the base to Sideshow's Freddy and Jason PF but I disliked those "stylized" sculpts. This PCS piece looks amazing but keep it classy by giving us a simple base without the corny sculpts/pics/decals on them and also a clean knife option. Can't stand factory blood paint on knives as it always looks cheesy. Great job PCS on the figure but please simplify the base and give us a clean knife option :pray::hi5::clap Here's hoping you can give us a super accurate Jason from Part 3 or 4 now and maybe a Freddy too in 1/4?
This. :lecture

Knife hand would be a nice swap out for a different arm position. Agree about needing the clean knife too, blood never turns out well. I'd prefer they lose the little pics around it altogether. Hopefully they listen to the complaints like they did on the 1:3. Other than that looks great. Hope they reveal everything else like the detailed measurements soon.

0SEGOSs.jpg

This. :lecture

Knife hand would be a nice swap out for a different arm position. Agree about needing the clean knife too, blood never turns out well. I'd prefer they lose the little pics around it altogether. Hopefully they listen to the complaints like they did on the 1:3. Other than that looks great. Hope they reveal everything else like the detailed measurements soon.

Thanks V8. :) Okay I've said my piece and will "share the air" so to speak but hopefully they'll listen to feedback. That base is just not cutting it and detracts from the head sculpt. Here's hoping they fix it and otherwise with a clean knife swap out, it'll be pretty awesome

I want this but I'd like the mask to be lower on the neck its making his neck too long. The way he's holding the knife is goofy and the panels might work if they're black and white better than they do in colour

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I don't like this. The pose is goofy, and it looks like a 1:6 figure. The base it too small for the body. plus, the base and body don't really go together well imo. :dunno
The mask looks good though.

I don't like this. The pose is goofy, and it looks like a 1:6 figure. The base it too small for the body. plus, the base and body don't really go together well imo. :dunno
The mask looks good though.

Mask is perfect. Like the head tilt too. Tilt that flimsy wrist to a stronger position and fix that corny bottom of the base and we're good for PO. Sorry for being a broken record. Bored and nothing to do in quarantine :lol

So looks like the EX will get Dr. Loomis' revolver....

?.. to put into Michael's left hand. :confused:
I thought that hand looked like it was designed to be holding something but I was thinking something like maybe the phone or anything else he actually held in the movie. A gun is just..... huh??

Agreed on everything already said and if they change it up I'll definitely be ordering. Man I can't believe this is a licensed 1/4 Myers. How long did that take?

Although I love the effort I'd have loved them to have just shrunk down the 1/3.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Wow, how did I miss this? Overall looks very good to me and nice to see a statue that's not on a gigantic base for a change. I actually don't mind the base as is and like that it will match up well with my Jason ex. Really excited about this one - the mask and boiler suit look great (so happy it's not blue) and the neck gap looks good. Can't wait to order.

So let's see......

- Cubs won the World Series

- Covid 19

- Officially licensed 1/4 scale Michael Myers

Am I missing any other signs of the apocalypse? :lol

Agreed on everything already said and if they change it up I'll definitely be ordering. Man I can't believe this is a licensed 1/4 Myers. How long did that take?

Although I love the effort I'd have loved them to have just shrunk down the 1/3.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

This piece is a thing of beauty. Just adjust the wrist and swap out that cheesy base and it's a day one order for me. Can't wait to see the improved reveal and for a PO date. Mask is awesome and neck space is perfect!!

Really loving the attention to detail on this. It looks like they even have the hole in right sleeve. Can't wait to see more of this.

I hope Loomis and Laurie are on the base somewhere and maybe Myers when Laurie sees him standing next to the bushes.

H78.jpg

MM78-1.jpg

Last edited:
I agree with lowering the mask, he's a touch giraffe-like at the moment, so lowering it as shown would be welcomed. Like previously said, straightening that wrist into a more natural position, and having a clean knife swap out option would be hugely welcomed too.

As far as the base goes, I doubt they will change or redesign it completely, so rather than the full colour window images, maybe sepia tone them or do them in black and white, so they aren't as much of a distraction and eye-draw, at least.

But finally, a promising 1/4 Myers...

I like the neck as is. Can't please everyone. they don't need to touch one thing on his head... it's perfect and most like it as is. That base though is a major eye sore and needs to be simplified. If that base stays as is, I'm not buying that piece and will stick to the TOTS 1/6 pieces. The base is totally distracting to an otherwise cool figure. All they need to do is fix the wrist and the base and we're good. He'd look great on a smaller version standing at the top of stairs or just keep the top of the base but get rid of the cheeseball portraits. Ninety percent of people feel the same and the company needs to make a profit so hopefully they listen to the majority. Fingers crossed

I thought that hand looked like it was designed to be holding something but I was thinking something like maybe the phone or anything else he actually held in the movie. A gun is just..... huh??

Sorry...it was my poor attempt at saying I don't like the posture of the left hand.

I'm actually very surprised no one else has issues with it. As it looks in the pictures, it seems as if he's suppose to be holding something. If it remains an empty hand (in that posture) I think it looks awful.

I like this enough to order as is, but that being said - I'm still open to changes and improvements. I do agree that the weakest parts are the right hand pose and the pics on the base (I would be fine with them uncolored like the SSC pieces). As far as the neck gap; it is fine as is, and matches Nick Castle's long neck.

Michael-Myers-78a.jpg

halloween-1978-tony-moran-credit-itc-editorial-use-only-hlw-003-p-BKMNKP.jpg

Nick-Castle-as-Michael-Myers-photo-by-Kim-Gottlieb-Walker-e1513884285396.jpg

Back