Pan's Labyrinth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BDboystoys

Super Freak
Reaction score
You have no idea how much I want a PF Faun from Pan's Labyrinth. This has so much potential.
Think it over:monkey3 :D

I've had the privilege of seeing this at the world premiere in Cannes -- actually even before, at the press screening -- and, speaking as a member of the International Society of Film Critics, it was by far the best film of the festival, vastly superior to everything that won awards there.

I couldn't wait to see it again, and it gets richer and more beautiful with each viewing. It will stand the test of time.

Speaking as a collector, I've expected to see Sideshow announce at least a few pieces from this film ever since. You guys have done a very good job encapsulating The Devil's Backbone in a single piece, and I don't even have to mention the Hellboy line. Sideshow and del Toro go a way back.

But now Pan's Labyrinth has become one of the most nominated foreign language films in the history of the Academy Awards. Its Make-Up and Art Direction have landed Oscar nominations.

I'm not asking for much, honestly. But if you produce one piece or a dozen, it'll be a joy to get them all.

I would definitely be up for a Faun and Pale Man statue. You know what would be really cool. A Pale man environment.

A Pale Man statue would be awesome and very creepy, I'd also like to see a Pan the fawn statue as well, both designs are amazing.

I'd love a Pale Man. This was a great movie and I'm so glad my friend made me go see it.

I just bought the Korean R3 edition of this film -- itself a limited edition, and probably highly collectible.

r_g0000067398_12_01.JPG

And now for some polystone, Sideshow! Por favor!

Seretur said:
I just bought the Korean R3 edition of this film -- itself a limited edition, and probably highly collectible.

r_g0000067398_12_01.JPG

And now for some polystone, Sideshow! Por favor!

So did I. $27 shipped from Yesasia.

https://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/code-c/section-videos/pid-1004627935/

Select free shipping and use one of the $5 off coupon codes:

QUIDCO5
SA5OFF

Looks like a beautiful true (5,000) limited set:

BTW, the cover art was drawn by Hellboy's Mike Mignola.

PAN1.jpg

PAN2.jpg

PAN3.jpg

You come too late for my order, WetaWork!

But if it's indeed just 5000 pieces, then we have a winner of a DVD on our hands. (And yes, that's Mignola's work -- he designed the Faun, after all.)

Thanks!

The UK R2 is coming out in March, and the US R1 in May.

I might get one or both on top of the R3 (which seems very English-friendly, judging by the cover).

That will depend on your country's officials, and on the total price of your order (it might fly under the radar if it's cheap enough).

And yes, YesAsia is a trusted e-tailer.

The Dwimmerlaik said:
I will gonna see the Pan's Labyrinth today again for 3 time, they put the movie again in the cinemas :chew

I saw it for the 2nd time last weekend and then a buddy of mine downloaded the dvd and i watched it yesterday. GREAT movie, but so sad...

just got back from seeing it for the first time.
cant wait to see it again

Back