1/6 Pangaea 1/6 Greek General collectable figure All New pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@abake

This was supposed to happen on the 2ond quarter (they announced it).
It is going to happen? on the 4th quarter.
The difference is not 1-2 months, it's almost half a year.
I really like to think that when a company announces something they stick to it.
Secondly asmus sent the new item directly to its customers.
We now have to wait for it to arrive at the retailers and after some more time to us.

Last some retailers were asking money for the free helmet
and I don't want to be in someone's shoes who bought the figure from ebay.
They will have a tough time getting the helmet from various ebay sellers, especially for free.

Well guess what, my replacment helmet is on its way aswell, but I did have to pay for its shipping, it wasn't much but atleast its not paying for en entire new item.

and for those guys who didn't repaint the armor, your gonna be in for a surprise when your getting the new helmet apparently its a repainted version already, cause I received these pictures from them 12166559_819674878130476_1111309046_n.jpg12166718_819674871463810_627173207_n.jpg12167084_819674868130477_620302458_n.jpg

For me it doesn't matter cause I got my Achilles already repainted, and this will suit just fine with that repaint, but for others this could be a problem.

The helmet was always darker than the armour.

In the movie, the armour is almost golden at the beginning, and as the war progresses, it becomes darker. But the helmet was always pretty dark.

Here's a couple of pics:

So, even if you haven't repainted the armour, it should be ok.

Got it this morning.

So I confirm its just a helmet. I don't have my Achilles on hand but it looks smaller indeed. The picture above is pretty accurate to what you get and I don't think a repainted is necessary as there are still gold/bronze highlights..

Any word from timewalker on the helm? I have my achilles parted out waiting for a repaint waiting on the helm.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

That's just my wardaddy sculpt sitting on there. I was goofing around.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Back