1/6 Pangaea 1/6 Greek General collectable figure All New pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up the version 2. Love it. Bring on some more.

006_2_zps0f1wyqxb.jpg

After I wrote to BBTS they responded that the free helmet has finally been shipped to them
and in the next 1-2 weeks they will receive it.
So for us outside the us it means the wait will continue for at least one month.

Does anyone know if the revised darker version is being sold anywhere in the US ? Time walker costwald collectibles ex.... . I know someone posted a few clicks back that time walker is shipping the replacement helmets but are they also carrying the 2.0 version ?

Got my free helmet replacement from Timewalker and, boy oh boy, does it make a huge difference on how the figure looks!
In hand, the size difference is huge.

Thanks to Pangaea from coming through with this!

Anyway it's taking too long, should have sent the replacement months ago.
If you begin sending them in Sep/Oct, we will receive them close to the new year! Not happy about that.
Also you should have done it like Asmus did (send the replacement directly to end customers), no mention about that comment.

Many months ago I predicted that the helmet will arrive proly next year (2016).
I contacted bbts again to check the status (if they received it and sent it to customers).
If I hear again the same crap responses I seriously doubt they ever going to send it.

@Pangaea can you respond on this matter?
Have you sent replacement helmets to bbts?

Here's the response I got from BBTS a few days ago when I emailed regarding the replacement helmet

Liz replied
Jan 4, 2:18pm
Good afternoon,

Thank you for following up regarding the helmets! They have very recently been received, and we are making the arrangements to have the helmets shipped accordingly. The replacement order will be created in your account at no cost to you. Feel free to monitor your account, and contact us if you have any questions.

Thank you again, and have a wonderful week ahead!

While browsing for some parts I discovered something I wasn't aware of.
Months ago I remember a member posting that he purchased the darker version, but I didn't look into it.
Yesterday I found out that 7toys7.com (a site owned or in affiliated with ACI) is selling both versions of Greek General.

1st question is how are they still selling the darker version?
It was supposed to be a limited run sold to an expo or something.
That probably means that the production run wasn't limited as advertised.

2ond question is that why are they charging $50 more for the darker version?
Supposedly this version "is painted by 7toys7 designer" which I personally don't believe.
It was probably produced in that darker tone and not hand-painted by a retailer's employee.

If someone from Pangaea/ACI is reading the above I would like to hear their comments on this matter,
as the least comment I can make is that I am most unhappy with my discovery.

Today I received the response from bbts:

"Thank you for checking in! I share in your frustration, as there are many people that are anxiously awaiting the arrival of the revised helmets as well.
As we received confirmation several weeks ago that they were making their way closer, they still have not arrived yet.
As we are now coming out of the holiday shipping rush, many anticipated arrivals seem to be experiencing delays in transit.
Thank you again for your patience, and we will have the helmets shipped as quickly as they are received. "

I cannot understand why they replied now that they have not received it yet, while they wrote the opposite to another member.

Today I received the response from bbts:

"Thank you for checking in! I share in your frustration, as there are many people that are anxiously awaiting the arrival of the revised helmets as well.
As we received confirmation several weeks ago that they were making their way closer, they still have not arrived yet.
As we are now coming out of the holiday shipping rush, many anticipated arrivals seem to be experiencing delays in transit.
Thank you again for your patience, and we will have the helmets shipped as quickly as they are received. "

I cannot understand why they replied now that they have not received it yet, while they wrote the opposite to another member.
Because they are full of **** lol

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Back