Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ink... I need you to calm me down man, I'm freakin mannnnn

supertroopers.jpg

That is probably my favorite comedy scene of all time.

Thorny: Littering and... Littering and... Littering and... [the rest of the car joins in, causing the kid in the back to freak out from the echoes] Littering and smoking the reefer. Now to teach you boys a lesson, me and officer Rabbit are going to stand here while you boys smoke the whole bag.
Kid in Back: Please, no.
Rabbit: Please, yes.​

Oh and on topic, I can't wait to get the Green EX ... maybe by Christmas. I have spot between King Hulk and XM Hulk just waiting for him.

So I just saw the Rulk at Midtown Comics in Manhattan and DAMN if that isn't a HUGE impressive statue. I am considering orderng the Green PF and just using my BEST custom head for it and calling it a day for awhile.

Haha I saw rulk at a convention recently and that was my reaction too. I didn't expect it to be so big and bulky! I'm even more happy I have green on order after seeing it

I didn't originally because I wasn't a HUGE fan of either of the Headsculpts and then I went and learned how to sculpt because I want to do my own Hulk up. After seeing the Rulk tonight though I am reconsidering.

Tonight? Where were you?

Back