Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha I saw rulk at a convention recently and that was my reaction too. I didn't expect it to be so big and bulky! I'm even more happy I have green on order after seeing it

So I just saw the Rulk at Midtown Comics in Manhattan and DAMN if that isn't a HUGE impressive statue. I am considering orderng the Green PF and just using my BEST custom head for it and calling it a day for awhile.

Haha yes I didn't like the pics of any of these hulks. Then saw one at a lcs and whoa! I want rulk and then now both the other 2 as well. Last
I went to midtown they got rid of a lot of the ss statues and now carrying a lot more smaller bowen, koto, etc statues. They lost like 50% of the ss PF :( I was really disappointed.

Last edited:
Haha yes tip didn't like the pics of any of these hulks. Then saw one at a lcs and whoa! I want rulk and then now both the other 2 as well. Last
I went to midtown they got rid of a lot of the ss statues and now carrying a lot more smaller bowen, koto, etc statues. They lost like 50% of the ss PF :( I was really disappointed.

Interesting

Interesting

What he said is completely inaccurate. They have had no new (as in new to their store) Bowen stuff for a very long time and they are cycling SS stuff because of sales so older statues get purchased etc and newer ones come in.

What he said is completely inaccurate. They have had no new (as in new to their store) Bowen stuff for a very long time and they are cycling SS stuff because of sales so older statues get purchased etc and newer ones come in.

They lost about 50% of the ss stuff to smaller statues when I was there last. Before all the displays was the PF statues now half the space is for smaller statues. I've been going there for years even with thier big 20% off sales the statues used to stay the same. Not so much when I saw that place last time. I can tell the difference instantly when I walked in there. I was even going to ask them what happen but never got to it. Still a huge dissapointment on that day. So then I walked to Manhattan motor cars to cheer up seeing the lamborghini, ferrari Enzo, Bugatti, etc :D

They lost about 50% of the ss stuff to smaller statues when I was there last. Before all the displays was the PF statues now half the space is for smaller statues. I've been going there for years even with thier big 20% off sales the statues used to stay the same. Not so much when I saw that place last time. I can tell the difference instantly when I walked in there. I was even going to ask them what happen but never got to it. Still a huge dissapointment on that day. So then I walked to Manhattan motor cars to cheer up seeing the lamborghini, ferrari Enzo, Bugatti, etc :D

I guess you got lost and went into the wrong shop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess you got lost and went into the wrong shop

How is that possible I know midtown when I go in there. They had power rangers, posters, sexy statues, old used overpriced beat up 80s stuff in glass displays, can't find good help, and I almost fall down the stairs walking into the store. But one things for sure is I always get lost finding the store. It happens every time. One thing I learn is never buy a ss statue there if you have no transportation. I learn my lesson big time trying to carry one of those to the train and through China town. Errr....
One thing is they are in the perfect location in ny. I wonder what the rent is like there :panic:

How is that possible I know midtown when I go in there. They had power rangers, posters, sexy statues, old used overpriced beat up 80s stuff in glass displays, can't find good help, and I almost fall down the stairs walking into the store. But one things for sure is I always get lost finding the store. It happens every time. One thing I learn is never buy a ss statue there if you have no transportation. I learn my lesson big time trying to carry one of those to the train and through China town. Errr....
One thing is they are in the perfect location in ny. I wonder what the rent is like there :panic:

:lol I'd hate to carry a large pf box down those stairs. I need to check out the Grand Central one. I always go to the Times Square one.

After reading some of your posts I find it to be quite possible for you.

Every time someone comments on this thread, I get sad. We should let this die until shipping updates... Haha

Every time someone comments on this thread, I get sad. We should let this die until shipping updates... Haha

I am considering doing my 6th Headsculpt for this ones based on THIS piece of artwork

d7a406f24ba09d8965bcbb871e56f93e_zpszevsdfbg.jpg

Does that make you smile???lol

:lol I'd hate to carry a large pf box down those stairs. I need to check out the Grand Central one. I always go to the Times Square one.

You seen Forbidden Planet one in NYC, Manhattan? Another great place.

I am considering doing my 6th Headsculpt for this ones based on THIS piece of artwork

d7a406f24ba09d8965bcbb871e56f93e_zpszevsdfbg.jpg

Does that make you smile???lol

That is a perfect looking modern Hulk portrait. Why can't SSC give us something like this? I'm sure this is gonna look great when you get done with it. Your work is steadily improving.

Red hulk PF ex for 500.00 free shipping or best offer! Wow great deal if Someone needs it go get it fast. That's cheaper than what I paid for mine a little bit. Great statue but low after market prices. I hope the grey will be the same so I can get one of those things since there's no WL now. Also as a McFarlane artwork fan. I will own that thing even if I have to pay double.

Back