Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully this push back is a good sign. I can wait when its for good results/qaulity.

would love to see some new pics though. Anyone got anything from events? Its like we get one set of photos from each event. Sure there were other collectors out there taking niiiiice close up shots. Where are they?

Hopefully this push back is a good sign. I can wait when its for good results/qaulity.

would love to see some new pics though. Anyone got anything from events? Its like we get one set of photos from each event. Sure there were other collectors out there taking niiiiice close up shots. Where are they?

Doesn't even sound like it will be at sdcc if they don't have a production sample.

I wish these were shipping now! They sure do make us wait. In the meantime, I painted this artwork to go with my Hulk Statues.

Hulk- resized.jpg
Hulk2- resized.jpg

These are turning into a myth haha. I know the red is already out but green and grey keep getting delayed. I'm fine with it but it's just a long waiting game:lol

Seems like I always get ss statues in July around sdcc and the week before Christmas

I'm hoping they get notice while at SDCC that the shipment of Thor and hulk is on the way, and then the week after con, preview pics. Then received by the first week of August. I really don't see a reason for it to be delayed again unless they completely changed production on it after the red. Making the cast thicker and fixing breaking issues or something along those lines.

If it shows up with the same "issues" as red hulk had, I will be confused as ****.

Back