Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am considering doing my 6th Headsculpt for this ones based on THIS piece of artwork

d7a406f24ba09d8965bcbb871e56f93e_zpszevsdfbg.jpg

Does that make you smile???lol

Would love to see that. :)

Bumped! Plz delay a few more days....just a few.

Haha. Been there. Could honestly probably still use a delay. But hey, I want him now.... So... Lol

I think I'm on batch #2 for Hulk and Thor, which means less replacement parts. Which means shows up perfect or I don't get the statue. :monkey2

Haha. Been there. Could honestly probably still use a delay. But hey, I want him now.... So... Lol

I think I'm on batch #2 for Hulk and Thor, which means less replacement parts. Which means shows up perfect or I don't get the statue. :monkey2

Mr. Green usually get it last in Eastern part of US anyway.

Mr. Green usually get it last in Eastern part of US anyway.

The only batch shipments I've been witness to have been nightmares. Are multiple batch shipments usually shipped within a couple weeks of eachother or months or what?

The only batch shipments I've been witness to have been nightmares. Are multiple batch shipments usually shipped within a couple weeks of eachother or months or what?

More like months....could easily be 6 months+. Batman PF comes to mind. Or was it the shipping dock strike problems sometime back. But definitely months.

More like months....could easily be 6 months+. Batman PF comes to mind. Or was it the shipping dock strike problems sometime back. But definitely months.

It was the port strike then adding to it. But multiple batches typically take months? ****....

More than smile....it makes me happy in my pants LOL.

That is a perfect looking modern Hulk portrait. Why can't SSC give us something like this? I'm sure this is gonna look great when you get done with it. Your work is steadily improving.

Would love to see that. :)

Thanks Gents... well I got a start on this tonight... using a new base heasdsculpt I have been tooling around with

[/URL[URL=https://s64.photobucket.com/user/spidey976/media/ZBrush%20ScreenGrab03_zpsgnuefauo.jpg.html]

Okay folks what do you think???

Last edited:
Looking good Spidey! I really dig that!

It looks great spidey! That is my favorite face sculpt out of the lot!

Thanks Gentlemen... I am going to be looking at how to pull the hairsculpt I want to off for this one... still a little unsure of all the ins and outs for it.

Here is a bit of an update.... fixed a few issues.

I love working with these tools.

It's perfect brother. Can't wait to see the hair you choose to go with it. I am really really liking this head sculpt.

I hope the grey will be the same so I can get one of those things since there's no WL now. Also as a McFarlane artwork fan. I will own that thing even if I have to pay double.

CBG, you can have my exclusive for double MSRP. The offer is open :wink1:

It's perfect brother. Can't wait to see the hair you choose to go with it. I am really really liking this head sculpt.

The hair is bugging the crap out of me... trying to figure out which way to take it. If I make it to complicated then it has to be cast separate from the head and attached later... and that could lead to more breakage issues.

Much better Spidey976. Wonder if his ear should be pivoted forward a little.

Thanks Mr. G. I agree with the ears I will get to that a little later.

Back