P.B.D Armor - Rei by AX2... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
light_up_kit_3.jpg

light_up_kit_2.jpg

light_up_example_2.jpg

light_up_example_1.jpg

The helmet comes with light-up function and it uses magnets to hold the mask to attach the helmet... :clap

Thanks,

kit_bash_1.jpg

kit_bash_2.jpg

The suit was built pretty much from scratch, except they used some engine pieces from a motorbike kit for the back armor piece and details underneath the foot armor... :)

Thanks,

This is simply stunning !! Absolutely speachless....
The details, the weathering, the concept... a beautiful piece of art and totally build from the scratch !
Hands down sir !

We would like to thank you all for supporting us on this very first project of AX2. This project took us 8 months to complete and we are glad that most of you like our work. Your great feedback were truly encouraging and motivated. We will continue to produce better art works, and will keep you all updated with the progress of this current project, Thanks. :)

We would like to thank you all for supporting us on this very first project of AX2. This project took us 8 months to complete and we are glad that most of you like our work. Your great feedback were truly encouraging and motivated. We will continue to produce better art works, and will keep you all updated with the progress of this current project, Thanks. :)

Welcome aboard AX2!
It is your first post on this forum... :clap

Dear Friends and Supporter,

We are gracefully to announce that our first project, Boom! P.B.D Armor & Rei, was sold last month. The project was sold to an anonymous collector who has quoted a value to an artwork instead of an action figure.Through the last few months, we have been receiving countless email expressing interest in buying the said project. However, it is awfully difficult for us to set an affordable price, because we have designed it in another aspect beyond the general 12” action figure. We are sorry to those whom we have turndown, and also those we fail to contact.

We appreciate all your support, and promise will always deliver our best in future. Please do stay in touch with us as we are in progress of releasing our next project soon.

Warmest Regard,
AX2 Team

6936916052_9641a8b726_o.png

Last edited:
Huh so basically it was just one piece?
I tought i saw multiple cast of the armor???
At least you could have made the light version (without the armored arms and legs) available.
What a let down...

Last edited:
Huh so basically it was just one piece?
I tought i saw multiple cast of the armor???
At least you could have made the light version (without the armored arms and legs) available.
What a let down...

We are actually planning on something similar to your suggestion. Please stay tuned for our announcement within a week or two.

Back