Outcast - New TV Series From Robert Kirkman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devil_666

Super Freak
Reaction score
Same dude that created The Walking Dead. It premieres June 3rd on Cinemax but the first episode is on HBO/Cinemax OnDemand right now. It's another comic book to TV adaption. Just watched it. It's like a mix of The Exorcist and Constantine. I'm feeling it. Anyone else check it out yet?

I haven't, but thanks for putting it on my radar.

Probably have a chance to watch it later tonight.

I liked it as well. Solid actors. Never heard of this one before, but I'm curious how far they can take a show based on demonic possession

Well, keep trying to watch it, but On Demand refuses to cooperate, shuts down around the 7 minute mark. On Demand must be possessed!

If this is a Cinemax show, why was it airing on HBO? No more HD times for this episode on HBO, and I'm not watching SD, nor am I subscribing to Cinemax, so I guess I missed out.

Well, keep trying to watch it, but On Demand refuses to cooperate, shuts down around the 7 minute mark. On Demand must be possessed!

If this is a Cinemax show, why was it airing on HBO? No more HD times for this episode on HBO, and I'm not watching SD, nor am I subscribing to Cinemax, so I guess I missed out.

Definitely will get renewed.

Already did.

Back