Optibotimus Reviews: SSC !/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again, he spent his time doing a review for us and no-one if forcing you to watch it.

And no one is forcing you to read my posts. I reserve the right to say what I like and don't like about the review. That's how it works! :dunno

I like Optibotimus's reviews but I really have to see this in hand to pull the trigger on this, the baggy suit and bony arms is such a buzzkill for capturing Vader's look. :slap

I think the biggest thing is the hands obstruct the view of the figure at times. Not a deal breaker as I will still watch his reviews and think he does a good job.
So I'm thinking we will get processing soon email just after Christmas.

I like Optibotimus's reviews but I really have to see this in hand to pull the trigger on this, the baggy suit and bony arms is such a buzzkill for capturing Vader's look. :slap

the arms are the worst most glaring part too, when he raises the arm and you see how large the glove looks :monkey4

That's a good point. But it wasn't about arguing as much as it was standing up to a bully who insulted innocent folks. In the end it got personal. But that's due to Fett...

Yup, and that's why I told you to ignore that guy. Let him run his mouth all he wants, at the end of the day you have to show you have more class and the folks here will see who the problem is for themselves. In the end, all he did was discredit himself, and really, who even cares....

I've learned, very slowly lol, to let the fools be fools. You aren't going to change anyone by arguing on the internet.

And don't forget there's the block option. I've used it already myself. Makes life easier for sure.

Yup, and that's why I told you to ignore that guy. Let him run his mouth all he wants, at the end of the day you have to show you have more class and the folks here will see who the problem is for themselves. In the end, all he did was discredit himself, and really, who even cares....

I've learned, very slowly lol, to let the fools be fools. You aren't going to change anyone by arguing on the internet.

[ame="https://youtu.be/x0ow4X8tiMI"]https://youtu.be/x0ow4X8tiMI[/ame]

Vader looks okay. Love the display bases and all of the accessories. The new helmet sculpt is great. It was a good decision separating the boot this time around. The armored bits look great but the suit does look horrible. It bunches up all over the place and the material looks kind of cheap.

Overall I think it looks like a solid release but I think I am going to take a pass on it. Even with a $25 discount code this would still cost me close to $300 after tax and shipping. That is more than double what I paid for the original Vader.

So to sum up the entire thread:
Guy#1 Good review but get your hands out of the way.
Guy#2 It's a GREAT review and we love your hands. Stop being mean about the hands guys.
Guy#3 I like Vader.

:lol

So to sum up the entire thread:
Guy#1 Good review but get your hands out of the way.
Guy#2 It's a GREAT review and we love your hands. Stop being mean about the hands guys.
Guy#3 I like Vader.
Guy#4 I hate SS Vader.
Guy#5 I love the sausage.
Guy#6 Go buy a statue.

Nice review Optibotimus. :clap

Being my first 1/6 Vader he will do for me and I think SSC have done a good job with him.

My Emperor figure will have to make some room to display his 'little *****' with him. :lol

The arms do look thin, bummer.
As for the pants bunching up - Maybe the trick is to heat the shin armor up with a hair dryer, expanding it a bit, then putting it on? Might not drag the pants up as much.

The arms do look thin, bummer.
As for the pants bunching up - Maybe the trick is to heat the shin armor up with a hair dryer, expanding it a bit, then putting it on? Might not drag the pants up as much.

I am going to use some topstick tape on vader's shins. That ought to hold them down for the boots to slide on nicely.

Back