Once Upon A Time

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snow's daughter. Emma is Snow white's daughter.

And more as in...Regina knows that Emma belongs to Mr. Gold (well, evil queen knows she belongs to Rumple) and so she's keeping her there.

Emma is Snow's daughter, remember?

Great catch on the glass coffin! Does that mean the mine is where they go back to fairy tale land as some sort of portal?

Snow's daughter. Emma is Snow white's daughter.

And more as in...Regina knows that Emma belongs to Mr. Gold (well, evil queen knows she belongs to Rumple) and so she's keeping her there.

Yes I know that. I wasn't catching the way you folks were writing it.

Sorry, it would have made sense if you had said Snow's daughter instead of Snow's. That's on me. :lol

Yah me too, yes i know that, i was reading it differently as well :)

So wait, Emma is Snows daughter, yes i know that. She was put into the tree when she was a baby and she vanished to the "real world", right....then who is the father? I feel like im missing something?

:lol

Yeah, I was reading it as "Emma is Snow." I was thinking, no she isn't! But then why put the apostrophe s. Funny, how a simple character changes the meaning of a sentence. For a moment I thought I misconstrued the whole story. :lol

Yah me too, yes i know that, i was reading it differently as well :)

So wait, Emma is Snows daughter, yes i know that. She was put into the tree when she was a baby and she vanished to the "real world", right....then who is the father? I feel like im missing something?

Prince Charming is. The guy from the hospital who doesn't have his memory at the moment.

I was saying it as she is snow's daughter, but leaving off the daughter. :lol I promise to never do that again. Haha.

What I am wondering is, how long can they keep it up? I mean, how long will the show go on before it's back to the fairytale people we know they truly are? Will it be years/seasons?

Will each person start to get their memories back 1 at a time over a period of time, or will it happen all at once.

So many questions. This waiting thing is pretty hard.

I predict each starts to get it back on their own. Would be easier to stretch it out that way.

Unless she knows Emma is Snow's and she needs to be there for some reason to complete a plan of hers? But then again why try not to befriend her instead of push her away. Or maybe being mean to her would keep her there because of her son. Dang it to all sorts of hells, even the one with just shrimp. This show has me all over the place.

:lol What? :lol

Will each person start to get their memories back 1 at a time over a period of time, or will it happen all at once.

I was thinking that once a character got their "happy ending" back, that they would start to remember who they were. But I guess that theory was killed when Cinderella got both her baby and her Prince back in her life....and she didn't remember anything.

Yeah, okay that makes sense. She DID get her happy ending and nothing. Or so we think nothing. Maybe it's going to start slowly for her, but over time?

She hasn't gotten her happy ending yet. I'm sure that will come or at least begin when she finally kisses amnesiac Prince Charming.:lol

Or maybe it's also because Emma owes Gold for whatever Ella didn't give him? Maybe once Emma pays for it, then it's an ending for Ella? Maybe I just need to not worry and forget it all.

Back