Once Upon A Time

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just happen to find this woman attractive....

images

She's gorgeous. Especially with the short hair.

Does anyone have any input on the glass coffin that was at the bottom of that mine? And the fact that Regina dropped a piece of that glass back down, after looking around to make sure no one was looking?

That further proves that she knows.

Also, this is hot:

1.jpg
2.jpg

I don't think she really knows - not like Rumple knows. It's all about intuition for her, I think. She feels that these things are 'bad', and is therefore keeping people away from certain things. If she asks herself why, she doesn't have a really good reason - it's just gut instinct. But we'll see!

I couldn't get the scale of the thing in the episode but it definitely looks like the coffin to me now.

once-upon-a-time-pilot-abc-11.jpg

I was wondering the same thing here too and i read some things that others think its a piece from Snows coffin. Pretty sure it is too...The show really teases us on what the Mayor really knows or doesnt know because when she dropped the glass piece down you got the sense she knew whats down there. But then other times she doesnt seem to know whats happening.

Ive been really enjoying the show a lot!!! And I just started reading the graphic novel FABLES which has some similarities.

also the book by Jon Connelly "The Book of Lost Things" I think has some influence to Once Upon A Time.

I am wondering if she doesn't know everything, maybe she has pieces of things. Like when Mr. Gold said "please" did that trigger a memory, etc.

It's just things to ponder until they give us all the info. But if she wasn't being suspicious, she would never have looked around before dropping it back in the mine.

What I am wondering is, how long can they keep it up? I mean, how long will the show go on before it's back to the fairytale people we know they truly are? Will it be years/seasons?

Will each person start to get their memories back 1 at a time over a period of time, or will it happen all at once.

So many questions. This waiting thing is pretty hard.

Well, I guess it wasn't stated 100% but I feel (in MY opinion) that it was definitely the glass coffin of Snow.

That's a good catch BG. I never picked up on it.

I am wondering if she doesn't know everything, maybe she has pieces of things. Like when Mr. Gold said "please" did that trigger a memory, etc.

Yeah, if she knew everything (details), then why not dispose of Emma? She's the one threat to her that could unravel everything.

Unless she knows Emma is Snow's and she needs to be there for some reason to complete a plan of hers? But then again why try not to befriend her instead of push her away. Or maybe being mean to her would keep her there because of her son. Dang it to all sorts of hells, even the one with just shrimp. This show has me all over the place.

Unless she knows Emma is Snow's and she needs to be there for some reason to complete a plan of hers? But then again why try not to befriend her instead of push her away. Or maybe being mean to her would keep her there because of her son. Dang it to all sorts of hells, even the one with just shrimp. This show has me all over the place.

Or she knows Emma is Snow's and belongs to Rumple.:gah:

Back