Once Upon A Time

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know, but they made a big deal about the father's name - so it has to mean something.

I'm beginning to believe that even the Evil Queen has no idea she's from the fairy tale. Originally I thought "it's her curse, sure she still knows", but I'm thinking that's not true. But small things are slipping through, and she named him Henry because some small part of her does remember that it was her father's name. The only one who does remember - because it actuallly really is his curse - is Rumplestiltskin. He knows what's happening, and is enjoying every minute of it.

Second episode was better. The Evil Witch is better looking than Snow White.

I know, that's kind of sad....I love Ginnifer Goodwin, but more Hot Evil Queen :love:love:love:date

:pfft: Snow White has a more "cute" kind of beauty whereas the queen might have a more "classic" kind of beauty, but I find Ginnifer to be way more attractive. That could be partly because the queen's Earth character is such a disgusting person though. :lol

I'm beginning to believe that even the Evil Queen has no idea she's from the fairy tale. Originally I thought "it's her curse, sure she still knows", but I'm thinking that's not true. But small things are slipping through, and she named him Henry because some small part of her does remember that it was her father's name. The only one who does remember - because it actuallly really is his curse - is Rumplestiltskin. He knows what's happening, and is enjoying every minute of it.

This! :lecture

I agree with every word. And actually, Rumplestiltskin is fast becoming my favorite character.

BTW, I definitely like this show more than Grimm. I love the LOST style flashback format.

The pixie cut doesn't help her much. Maybe Snow White needs to flash some cleavage and don some tight leather pants so we can judge better.

I'm more partial to Lana Parrilla in her mayor's outfit of the gray jacket and skirt with white stockings and black high heels.

images

And this....
images

:drool

Rumple told the Evil Queen that even she wouldn't remember. And I'm sure the "Please" aspect of the deal is some sort of trigger.

Rumple told the Evil Queen that even she wouldn't remember. And I'm sure the "Please" aspect of the deal is some sort of trigger.

I think I remember that.

What I don't get is how she wins, or thinks she wins. I mean, she has damned herself to the same existence as Snow and the rest. :dunno

Not remembering is her blessing - it is suppose to free her from her pain and allow her to let the past go, being happy. That's why she's says to her dad that he's right...she thinks there is a way she can be happy...

Well, from that perspective, how is it a curse for everyone else? They all have the same fate.

Because they don't have the same fate they had in...whatever we're calling fairy tale land. Everyone else had a 'happy ending', which I translate into a happy life. She took that away from all of them - they no longer have that life. Beauty and Charming aren't even together, let alone happily married with a child.

So her life sucked so hard, that there worst nightmare is her blessing.

I suppose that makes sense, kind of like: 'if I can't be happy, no one can'. But I just thought there would be more to the queen's 'happy ending' than that.

I guess, as Mayor she has a measure of control that she enjoys, although it doesn't seem like real joy. But sociopaths don't understand true happiness so that's to be expected.

I think part of the lesson is going to be that no matter what injury Snow did to her, her own personality is what keeps her from being happy.

Back