<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: - Classic Predator OMG Photo Review - 80 Pics @ P1~2

I dont know, I didnt ask and they didnt say. But imagine you need to put every thing back to the box wrap it and sent it back after photo shoot, thats sucks especially for Wookster. So I guess I can keep it ...... may be. :gah:

I dont know, I didnt ask and they didnt say. But imagine you need to put every thing back to the box wrap it and sent it back after photo shoot, thats sucks especially for Wookster. So I guess I can keep it ...... may be. :gah:

Given how many ppl will buy these things because of your pics I think the least they can do is let you keep the figure.

What you really cant keep him!? What a darn shame man... I wish you the best keeping him!:peace

Breathtaking pics as always OMG. :bow

So glad they made these improvements over the 1st batch from Taiwan. :yess:

I hope we'll get this kind of Classic Pred as well. :pray:

As OMG said, the samples we get for review are as far as I've always been aware the exact same as the general production run. So what you see is what you should get.

As OMG said, the samples we get for review are as far as I've always been aware the exact same as the general production run. So what you see is what you should get.

You guys did the job and SOLD, SOLD, SOLD it to us.:D

:hi5:

Yep, although I was going to probably get it anyway, these shots got me moving on the preorder.

Re: - omg photo bank - Captain America - P15

Whenever a new Hot Toys figure comes out your thread is always the first to check out. Amazing as always.

Well, congats to all the reviewers for getting free figs. Now, how do we get a job like that, huh??????? :gah::lol

The Predators Family

I think I am going to merge this thread to my photo bank thread later, hope you guys dont mine.

bc19abf3.jpg

71185cbd.jpg

959cb30b.jpg

c5adad90.jpg

e63f77cc.jpg

f5cdf619.jpg

dc4046d5.jpg

00e6a12b.jpg

0ce07c92.jpg

d9b38fdc.jpg

def085aa.jpg

269502a8.jpg

8c2d1d87.jpg

f376d036.jpg

07755e43.jpg

6ac80230.jpg

17897239.jpg

fd2c170c.jpg

d55fdccf.jpg

1080 Wallpaper

ad02deb4.jpg

Re: - Classic Predator OMG Photo Review - 80 Pics @ P1~2 - New pics @ P11

Man - I miss my Berserker and Bruce Lee :(

Great shots as always - thanks for sharing!

Bruce Lee and Predator?! OMG i salute you,well done. Thanks for the kickass wallpapers. :rock These look absolutely stunning on my 60" TV/PS3 setup... Got any more Bruce Pred pics?:pray::hi5:

BRUCE LEE - PREDATOR! :rock:rock:rock:rock

this probably is the final product. this should be, this better be. amazing OMG, simply amazing

Back