<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DX09 Keaton Batman - OMG Photo Review

Bravo, OMG.

Bravo, Hot Toys.

Bravo, Michael Keaton.

I just realized I haven't posted in a month. :lol OMG you've brought me back from the dead!

If you are taking requests, could I ask you if you could take a couple photos of the Keaton Batman and Bale Batman figures together?

What camera do you use, OMG?

I just realized I haven't posted in a month. :lol OMG you've brought me back from the dead!

OMG is da one nasty NECROMANCER! :horror

Also your avatar is da best way to convey my impression about this figure and OMG's photos :yess:

OMG u got me all horned up:lol awesome photos and great execution hot toys

Somebody pinch me! The first thing that came into my head was this figure rivals the Christopher Reeve Superman as simply the best figure Hot Toys has ever done. This is another history making entry without a doubt. And what's so ____ing awesome is that we'll have these in our hands in just a matter of weeks!!!

fantastic pics......the only down side I can see to this figure is the cape....and it's not bad by any means but it just looks cheap to me. Everything else looks fantastic. Nailed the likeness of MK.

I think I need to get some sleep ................ >_<b

Cannot wait to display this with my Toynami Batmobile. So what if they aren't the same scale. They need each other. And hopefully soon we'll have a Batmobile to go with this mind blowing figure that's in the same scale. This year is not even three weeks old and we're already into sensory overload with this figure. Incredible!

If you are taking requests, could I ask you if you could take a couple photos of the Keaton Batman and Bale Batman figures together?

Yes that would be great.
Also, am I correct to assume he cant turn his head?

Again, commending photography OMG! Bravo! :clap

Excellent pics and a great figure - i'd also like to know what camera you use :lol

And yeah, pics side by side with the Nolan Batmans would be cool

af5a50b6.jpg

Stunning pics as ever OMG!!

Sorry if this has been answered, but is the suit actually rubber?

-1 piece Rubber suit

-500D

Is PERS noticiable on is back??

Back