Olympics 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone see Mo Farah win gold in the 10,000m
aa06078337e12c19b091f6a9deff775b.jpg

One thing I am very happy about today... NO MORE shots of Michale Phelps Mother. I am getting so sick of seeing her every 10 seconds during his races.

The British team has been doing very well, dominating the cycling and even Andy Murray has a gold medal.

But the football team still managed to lose a penalty shootout in a quarter final....a quaint tradition all of it's own :lol

Right before the summer Olympics begin every 4 years I always say to myself I won't watch or be all that interested (outside of basketball) this time. Yet here I am again watching volleyball, diving, track and field, etc.

P.S. - I too am a fan of Hope. :wink1:

Did anybody saw the gymnasts individual vault yesterday?
That McKayla Maroney brat showed really poor sportsmanship...

On a better note, Bolt is unstoppable!!
Wow!!
:rock!

Initially I was disappointed she didn't win. But, after seeing her smug face and how she wasn't reacting to the hugs. It's good she didn't win gold. I know the hard work these girls put in, but show some class when you lose.
I also got that feeling when Raisman advanced to the all-around beating Wieber (I think that's her name). Knowing that she was the defending champion and not making it Raisman never went up to her and at least acknowledge she understood how she must be feeling.

I don't think it was poor sporsmanship, she's just one of those types that absolutely hates losing

hating to lose is fine. It's how you react to losing. I hate to lose and I'll beat myself up to no end, but that doesn't mean I should act like a ____. Show some respect for the person/team that was better than you.

And, yes they are young but then they turn into ____ adults. What's the excuse then?

Back