Oldboy by Cheungkinmen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even more impressive, Aves Epoxy is not an easy medium to work with.

The key word is "YET", don't give up on it! I love it, I'm at work and I'm having serious Cx5 withdrawals :lol

Even more impressive, Aves Epoxy is not an easy medium to work with.

The key word is "YET", don't give up on it! I love it, I'm at work and I'm having serious Cx5 withdrawals :lol

Yeah, I've seen videos and Adam Beane's tutorial, and it's really versatile, BUT, I see it like any other clay tho', the only thing is that it's hardness is almost plastic and you can make difficult shapes on the fly and without the use of an armature, sand, tap, drill, whatever, but it's still achievable with regular clays, at least with wax like clays.

But I am not an expert, so that's just an opinion based on what I've seen.

Ok here is the proto. I really like it :)

The tailor said 'It's a sample, it's not perfect, need slight modifications. Please check size and design.'

So what do you guys think? As most of you may know, Rainman's tailor always makes a better production product than prototype. If you have any suggestions let it be known :wink1:

I will leave it a day or so before I ask her to start the run incase you guys want something changing.

Thanks

sample_zpsb0c56ea6.jpg

Looks great to me and the photo's aren't very good so I imagine in the right lighting or of course in hand that it will look 10x better.
Thanks for the photo's and arranging this Teddy. :clap

Looks great to me and the photo's aren't very good so I imagine in the right lighting or of course in hand that it will look 10x better.
Thanks for the photo's and arranging this Teddy. :clap

Your very welcome mate :duff

So as far as your concerned, your happy to go into production based on that?

Like you say, the pictures are pretty poor, and I know she will improve the proto anyways. I am very happy :)

Yep , I'm happy with that. :)
I think this is going to be a project that's going to truly come to life once all the parts are together , it's actually more exciting having everything split up because it doesn't spoil the final result.

Yep , I'm happy with that. :)
I think this is going to be a project that's going to truly come to life once all the parts are together , it's actually more exciting having everything split up because it doesn't spoil the final result.

:lecture:exactly::goodpost:

Cool, glad your happy :)

Maybe slightly shorten the pants, looks like there are cuffs, LOL, from the bunching up.

I think that is a good critique. I did think they looked a little long imo. Will address that if everybody else is happy with that slight alteration?

I was going to say the same but it's hard to see how high up they're pulled on the waist and also with no shoes on it's hard to tell how it will look once put together , they do look long though so it may be best to shorten them a little.

The reason I said shorter, if you look at the crotch area, those lines meamean it is pulled all the way up and hitting the crotch. So I thing slightly shorter and slightly tighter. Material is great. Top half is great.

So make the trousers a tiny bit shorter and slightly tighter in fit?

That it?

Thanks

Sounds about right to me, I wouldn't go too tight on the pants though , those enterbay chicken legs will start to show. :lol

Yeah, I don't want it much tighter. The suit didn't have a tailored look on Oh Dae anyways.

The suit looks great!. I would agree and say the pants should be a little shorter, don't know if tighter, but shorter indeed. Maybe 5mm shorter.

I say tad shorter, tad tighter, but not tight, LOL. If you look at the bottom pic, thos pants are somewhat baggy.

Back