Oldboy by Cheungkinmen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They actually look about right to me , maybe a tad shorter but personally I can't complain much.

oldboypants_zpsb0c808a1.jpg

They actually look about right to me , maybe a tad shorter but personally I can't complain much.

oldboypants_zpsb0c808a1.jpg

Wow she pretty much nailed it didn't she :rock

Asked her to take the trousers up in length a tiny little. I am being honest in saying I think the trousers other than that are perfect!!!

So excited for this!!!!

Ok, so production starts this week on the suits, and should be finished by the end of next week possibly :)

Asked for the length of the trousers to be taken up slightly, and the trousers to be tailored a little more. Sent more pictures of Hyun's to show this.

Good god Johnny

This project is officially the nuts!!!!! :rock

The fur is ten times better! The difference is huge :)

Thanks guys, i think this is the way to go with the hair. I will definitely ditch the old one, it's harder to work with.

There are some minuscule hairs sticking out, I will address that on the actual production work, but still they can be hard to rectify, so I will do as humanly possible and maybe you guys can go around it after it arrives, adding some more gel to smooth them out or brush it with a toothbrush, but anyways since they are soooo thin it's not that noticeable in hand, hehe.

Thanks again guys, now that the hair came out as I expected I will start working on the molds for the rest of the accesories, then start casting and painting.

WOW !. :monkey1 Extremely impressive , amazing job all round mate and thanks for taking the time to try out the fur , it looks 10x better. :clap

Back