Oldboy by Cheungkinmen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting on the prototype suit. Anytime soon I would imagine.

The last I heard from Johnny, he was waiting on the fur to test for the hair.

I will show some more progress pics of the hammer-hand accessories tomorrow. I will also show the sunglasses and a little freebie for those who ordered the full set.

The fur came today, will be conducting tests after I upload the pics.

Thanks for waiting guys, it's been a challenge so far.

Last edited:
I will show some more progress pics of the hammer-hand accessories tomorrow. I will also show the sunglasses and a little freebie.

You're going to ROCK this!!!!!!

I will show some more progress pics of the hammer-hand accessories tomorrow. I will also show the sunglasses and a little freebie for those who ordered the full set.

Can't wait Johnny! And what's the freebie!? Hahaha

Pics:

accesories2COPY.jpg

accesories3COPY.jpg

accesories4COPY.jpg

accesoriesCOPY.jpg

- The base with the name tag is a freebie to the people who ordered a full set.

- The hammer-hand and the scar hand is done, need to fix a few details, but they are pretty much done

- The sunglasses gave me the most trouble, it broke a million times, this is the first time I do something like this. The bridge of the glasses was done a little bigger than the real thing mostly because of casting issues, if it is too thin resin won't flow through it. There are some things you can't do in 1/6. Anyways, this is a freebie from me to those who wants the sculpt.

- Sunglasses are free and comes with the sculpt and the base is free for the full set.

- Fur testings coming right up.

Wow mate :rock

Some awesome gestures there!!! Thank you so much!

Everything looks beautiful!!!

Amazing job !. :horror The sculpt and accessories look incredible and that base is pure class. I cannot wait to see this finished and of course have it hand , this figure is going to be a complete home run :hi5: , there's literally nothing I feel I could criticize.

Your best work yet imo. :clap

Amazing job !. :horror The sculpt and accessories look incredible and that base is pure class. I cannot wait to see this finished and of course have it hand , this figure is going to be a complete home run :hi5: , there's literally nothing I feel I could criticize.

Your best work yet imo. :clap

What he said.

Wow Johnny this is amazing, I am very proud to be getting this figure and displaying it in my collection, thanks for making such an awesome grail of mine and I'm sure everyone else's come true with such excellence! This is how I feel just from WIP photos can't wait for the finished thing!

Wow, still blows me away. So happy I am getting the full figure. Such a class move with the freebees. Makes this project even more special.

Beautiful work Johnny! Is that cx5? :wink1:

Thanks bud, means a lot coming from you.

And no, it's regular ol' Aves Apoxie. :)

CX5 is not something I see me using in the near future as I don't have experience with clays like chavant and such, I have a few blocks that I haven't used, YET. heh.

Back