Official Takara Batman Begins Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course, I've had Molossus stuck in my head since the day my Tak figure came, it's most of the music from the TDK trailer, the music from when Batman dukes it out with Ra's on the train.

I think you mean the police chase scene, where he is trying to save Rachel after being poisoned, that is Molossus, thats all I listen to, its intense!

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

I'm Batman!

34.jpg

Mookey, the mark looks to me like a mold mark from the rubber, not a defect, I think you're ok.

thanks, yeah i was pretty sure it was a mold mark but i'd like to know if everyone's fig has it. i mean let's face it, a mold spot like that is an imperfection just like say a seam line or bubbles. it's a flaw that's not supposed to be there, and very well may NOT be on every piece issued in this current release, which is what i'm asking. it IS NOT there on my 1st version Bats.

so everyone speak up please.

thanks, yeah i was pretty sure it was a mold mark but i'd like to know if everyone's fig has it. i mean let's face it, a mold spot like that is an imperfection just like say a seam line or bubbles. it's a flaw that's not supposed to be there, and very well may NOT be on every piece issued in this current release, which is what i'm asking. it IS NOT there on my 1st version Bats.

so everyone speak up please.

I just took a look at both my original Takara BB and the rerelease. The mold mark or dent is present on both. They're both very slight and not a big deal (I wouldn't even notice it unless I was deliberately looking for it). Although judging by the pics on this thread or this section, the severity of appearance of the mark varies from each figure. It looks worse on some others I've seen.

Anyway, great shots MaulFan. Wayne hates Mulder for some reason?

Mulder's my default bad guy for Batman haha. I have 2 figures in my entire collection that are real world enough for Batman, Mulder and Scarface. Lotr, Rambo, Star Wars, Alien and Pirates of the Caribbean would be a bit too surreal with Batman :lol

And that's all I have for now.

DSC01343.jpg

DSC01344.jpg

Damn whered you get that display cabinet? Thats freakin sweet! Ive been looking all over the place for them but i cant find it. Its perfect to display the Takara batman so dust wont get on the figure.

I just took a look at both my original Takara BB and the rerelease. The mold mark or dent is present on both. They're both very slight and not a big deal (I wouldn't even notice it unless I was deliberately looking for it). Although judging by the pics on this thread or this section, the severity of appearance of the mark varies from each figure. It looks worse on some others I've seen.

Anyway, great shots MaulFan. Wayne hates Mulder for some reason?

yes they are awesome shot MaulFan! great lighting too.

thanks for looking Plasmid. checked again and no sign of it on my 1st release. it is kinda annoying on this one tho. it's not very shallow like that pic i posted. it's about 50% deeper than in that pic. :monkey4

Damn whered you get that display cabinet? Thats freakin sweet! Ive been looking all over the place for them but i cant find it. Its perfect to display the Takara batman so dust wont get on the figure.

Showcase Designs.It cost me about $800 delivered.I can get you their ordering info if you want.Or if ya live in the neighborhood,I can make you one better for half the price.:D It's a good thing I became a carpenter later on though.Cause now I can make mine much better.The one I built is to the left.Sorry for intruding on your pics MF,which are awesome btw.

DSC00465.jpg

Really tough to pick a fave out of this last batch Sean :D

All so good... but I'm trippin' on these three the most

40.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

beautiful pics maulfan!

i wanted to make a bruce wayne custom.. with jeans and a beige t shirt.. along with the harness and belt. i ordered all the parts off ebay.. and now i just realised the tak bruce head is ridiculously small on the ht muscle body:monkey2:monkey2

beautiful pics maulfan!

i wanted to make a bruce wayne custom.. with jeans and a beige t shirt.. along with the harness and belt. i ordered all the parts off ebay.. and now i just realised the tak bruce head is ridiculously small on the ht muscle body:monkey2:monkey2

really?? got any pics. i had the Tak sculpt on a BBI 3.5 Bodybuilder bod (for a Equilibrium bash) and it looked fine.

Back