Official Takara Batman Begins Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And that's all I have for now.

DSC01343.jpg

DSC01344.jpg

Beautiful shots Chavez. Yeah!

I like how the V2 eyes are painted a diffferent color too... also, the paint apps on the face and mask. No slop there. Many of the V2s had flesh paint on the sides of the mask where it meets the face... yours looks great!

do you mean the eyes of the first version had a slightly different color than the eyes on the re-issue?

Any word on removing the tray?If it dammages the box,I would rather not remove it.I'd be content with leaving him in the pose he's in now.

Any word on removing the tray?If it dammages the box,I would rather not remove it.I'd be content with leaving him in the pose he's in now.

I got pissed and cut the side of the outter bubble on mine and slid the tray out. I started to remove it and the side facing the unnatched end of the front flap ended up being taped down under the cover too, and I figured all 4 edges would be taped and decided the hell with it. The box is dumpster bound soon as I know I don't have any immediate issues arrise with him.

do you mean the eyes of the first version had a slightly different color than the eyes on the re-issue?

The eyes are exactly the same grey-ish color. And even if it weren't the same, the differences are negligible, at least to my eyes.

The eyes are exactly the same grey-ish color. And even if it weren't the same, the differences are negligible, at least to my eyes.

Unless you take very closeup, clearly lit images or put the figure head right in front of your face, you're never going to have a clue what the color is.

I got pissed and cut the side of the outter bubble on mine and slid the tray out. I started to remove it and the side facing the unnatched end of the front flap ended up being taped down under the cover too, and I figured all 4 edges would be taped and decided the hell with it. The box is dumpster bound soon as I know I don't have any immediate issues arrise with him.

Yeah,I looked at it again and you'd have to atleast cut three sides to remove the tray.I don't know,I might do it.Because if I just cut three flaps,the tray will still stay on the box with the one flap.

Yeah,I looked at it again and you'd have to atleast cut three sides to remove the tray.I don't know,I might do it.Because if I just cut three flaps,the tray will still stay on the box with the one flap.

You don't have to do that much cutting. If you're looking at the tray with the box open, you can slide out the left side of the outter tray. Once you get that out, take a blade, cut a line down along each corner that side meets at, and then you basically have a little flap door, you can easily slide the accessory tray out through there and slide it back in when you're done.

You don't have to do that much cutting. If you're looking at the tray with the box open, you can slide out the left side of the outter tray. Once you get that out, take a blade, cut a line down along each corner that side meets at, and then you basically have a little flap door, you can easily slide the accessory tray out through there and slide it back in when you're done.

Oh,I thought it was somehow stuck to the inside of the box flap.Sounds like it will come then.I'll give it a try later.

Unless you take very closeup, clearly lit images or put the figure head right in front of your face, you're never going to have a clue what the color is.

Exactly. Here's a shot I took. The eyes are the same, although the quality of my photo might not put them in the best light.

Re-release on the left, original on the right.
bateyes.jpg

Exactly. Here's a shot I took. The eyes are the same, although the quality of my photo might not put them in the best light.

Re-release on the left, original on the right.
bateyes.jpg

hmm it seems blue, but it isn't like many already said.

and the left is the new one?
the surface of the new one doesn't seem smooth? or is it already the dust on the new figure?

It's just dust and some rub marks. It's a dust magnet. I can almost hear Flight of the Valkyries in my head as particles of dust descend on my unwitting Batman figure.

Is it really that important what color the eyes are? Honestly, they eyes are so small on this figure, they end up looking dark from a distance as they should and that's what matters. They could be purple, you'll never see it.

I got the tray out.

The trays flaps were held inside of the box flap with some tape.I just started from one side and carefully worked the flaps out.I was able to just remove two of the flaps.After that the bottom part of the tray came out with ease.

Is it really that important what color the eyes are? Honestly, they eyes are so small on this figure, they end up looking dark from a distance as they should and that's what matters. They could be purple, you'll never see it.

since I saw picturs of close up, with blue eyes, I was kinda shocked, so I wanted to double-check :)

Back