Official Takara Batman Begins Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vegas400.jpg

:drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

Non-Batman mode is a little challenging to shoot, at least the way I like to work. I like to capture the feel of the source material, and the brief period he wore the suit this way was mostly in motion and I didn't want to use figure stands or supports to get him in jumping poses, may do something photoshopped later on. For now here are these few, more coming later.

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

I'd like to see another like this one, head on... the metal belt tones are simply beautiful here Sean. Nicely done.

24.jpg

Also love how Pitu calls the "in training Batman" Terrorist Batman. :lol

awesome photos man !!!.
He looks awesome both ways in my opinion !.
Feel like buying too but well... with the the price as with all 1/6 stuff it isn't really worth it !.
Keep up the great shots bro !.

Tak got so much right, and the throws in a completely wrong ski mask.

Not "completely" wrong. This mask would work for a custom of Bruce dressed up at Ra's Al Ghul's mountain home, that mask had an bigger opening. So while the mask is wrong for the costume, it's not wrong for the movie, so I'm thinking they might have got mixed up with their source materials or something perhaps. Had no mask like this been in the movie, it'd stink more cuz they'd be way off base.

As for the Wayne head, it's nice, but overall, feels a bit to toyish compared to Hot Toys and Sideshow heads, and the Bale likeness is so-so, some lighting captures it, some not.

I could agree on that for the mask if the figure game with a huge overcoat and scarf ect, but it came with the complete belt harness, and is the the wrong one for it.

Yea the Bale head is very Ken Dollish, but looks like him and works.

hey Please everyone look at your Bats. check his right shoulder (your left) and is there a lil "ding", indented spot on his shoulder armor there? u can see it in this pic and in some pics that're in post #17.

14.jpg

everyone's Bats have that indentation? just wondering if i should send it back. thansk

Thanks dude. I really liked the preparation sequences before Bruce was ready to roll as Batman, the music especially as he was in gear checking out the batcave leading into him spray painting up the suit.

Thanks dude. I really liked the preparation sequences before Bruce was ready to roll as Batman, the music especially as he was in gear checking out the batcave leading into him spray painting up the suit.

Do you have the soundtrack? Thats all i've been listening to the past week!

Do you have the soundtrack? Thats all i've been listening to the past week!

Of course, I've had Molossus stuck in my head since the day my Tak figure came, it's most of the music from the TDK trailer, the music from when Batman dukes it out with Ra's on the train.

Lovin the waterfall shot , brings back some great memories of the movie.
How awesome was it ?. Do we have a thread dedicated to just the batman movies ?. We need one alright !!. :rock
From what I have seen so far I'm not keen on the bale sculpt but I'm likely to display him with the bat head anyway so its not that big of a deal.
Im jealous of you guys , you lucky bastards !!! I want him now !! :lol:lol

The Bale sculpt is ok, not the best every, but considering this figure offers 1 and a half figures versus the pure Bats that HT and Medi are, I think it's nice.

Back