OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, all. Long time member, lurker and fellow Spook rock collector. Still enjoying the hunt, but I agree a bit of the excitement for me has dwindled from years past. Spending a lot of time here and posting occasionally on FB and admittedly enjoying the Rosario debacle. Promising to post more and lurk less...

:lecture:lecture:lecture I've helped people to win. And karma's helped me to lose. :lol

same boat:monkey4

ive have plans to give away $495.00 worth of stuff. gave away $235 worth already...and i got a rock lol.
ijust thought i would have a chance at a freebie with a push from the karma gods lol

Last edited:
Hi, all. Long time member, lurker and fellow Spook rock collector. Still enjoying the hunt, but I agree a bit of the excitement for me has dwindled from years past. Spending a lot of time here and posting occasionally on FB and admittedly enjoying the Rosario debacle. Promising to post more and lurk less...

Welcome. Look forward to Spooking with you :)

So I've been waiting for this year's Spook buzzword to make itself known. It's unofficial catchphrase. It's motto. This year's version of "CHAINSAW!" or "BANweeweeOUNT". With the exception of "I got a rock", we're comin' up pretty lean in that department. Of course, leave it to 'nam...

:clap:clap:clap SUPPORT DA ******! :clap:clap:clap

:lol We might have a winner.

You the karma gods must be on break this Spook, that guy that was moaning about his Gollum win and not getting it until next year just won a $50 gc. You must be kidding me.

I just don't have the time and energy to check 6 different sites, I was going to buy Mort this year but I'm so very disappointed in all this I think I'll just keep my money. It's not that I'm not winning anything, it's that it feels less fun and not as much comradery as before.

I went into chat once to ask for help on a clue, and was basically laughed at on how dumb I was not to find it. That just really deflated my enjoyment.

aaaand that's sums up Spook 2010 pretty well. :slap

Damn, cant use reward points on this item. I guess cause its already discounted and free shipping. That pretty much settles it for me. I was ready to pull the trigger too.

that sucks. that would be the buy of the year if it worked out.

Well, it felt good to have my own Doors of Indecision in chat, even if I did only give away three small prizes. So I'm up to four prizes given out, and absolutely zilch won so far this Spooktacular.

Here's a hint when conducting your own DoI: Do not tell the players what the prizes are ahead of time.

Wow, WTF??????

attachment.php

You called? :wave

Back