OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am having trouble with Criswell's last "love is in the air" clue. It sounds like the Mummy but I can't find anything. Any hint?

I am having trouble with Criswell's last "love is in the air" clue. It sounds like the Mummy but I can't find anything. Any hint?

Scroll back and read through the last few pages of his thread... we pretty much spell it out in here.

Morning all! Won my first prize of Spook last night, got runner up in the Creative Way to kill a Zombie and landed a $100 gift card. Now I can relax a little bit... Still hoping for something bigger, though. But I'm excited that I at least got something!

Another Spooktacular morning! :wave

Got the 11th word and am just waiting for Sideshow to post the winners of the Zaius and Chernabog PFs. They are the only two contests I've entered so far. :pray:

Another Spooktacular morning! :wave

Got the 11th word and am just waiting for Sideshow to post the winners of the Zaius and Chernabog PFs. They are the only two contests I've entered so far. :pray:

I enter pretty much everything and still don't win anything! Guess I'm a glutton for punishment...
:thwak

Today I was on Twitter and the Sideshow Twitter posted that the first person to claim a $100 gift card code they posted would get it. I clicked through and entered the code and it said I had $100, but I wasn't logged in and when I did log in and when I tried to actually purchase something and use the code, it said it had already been claimed.

By me?

I saved the page that says I have $100. What was I supposed to do to actually use it?

Back