Official Sideshow 1/6th DC Comic and Game figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These look awesome. Bats and Joker are my favorites. Hopefully the final production pieces will look remotely like these prototypes. With HT at least you are pretty sure what you see is what you get (not always though). With sideshow, I'm not sure. At the Hot Toys pricing, they better bring their A game.

Affordable? Don't know. Cheaper? Probably. I'd say to look for these to hit about Hot Toys prices circa 2009.
I'm not so sure. The most recent Snake Eyes figure retails for $200. I think SSC is gonna start making more and more 1/6 figures comparable in price to Hot Toys. I figure $175ish for these as a baseline cost, unfortunately. So, $160-something from secondary retailers.

I want ... Green Lantern... Nightwing... Two Face... Mr Freeze

I thought you said you were passing, Voidcat?

You want to know what I think? I think that those pics knocked you on your ass and said...

20190956.jpg

I'm not so sure. The most recent Snake Eyes figure retails for $200. I think SSC is gonna start making more and more 1/6 figures comparable in price to Hot Toys. I figure $175ish for these as a baseline cost, unfortunately. So, $160-something from secondary retailers.

That's why I said HT circa 2009. Probaby upper half of the hundreds and topping out around 210 to 225, depending on the figure.

That's why I said HT circa 2009. Probaby upper half of the hundreds and topping out around 210 to 225, depending on the figure.
Yeah, but I think around that time lots of typical figures were still about $150ish (like Dutch), but I think SSC will skip on by that and go to the $175ish price point, which isn't so far from what HT is doing today. I hope I'm wrong.

I would like a killer Deathstroke and some teen bodies for some classic Teen Titans please!

Also, since SS is going so well with the armored figures, how about a Power Armor Lex Luthor?

Batman, Joker, Harley and Supes are outstanding. Bats and Supes for sure will be mine. This line is going to print money for SS.

I was really hoping these would look awful so I wouldn't be tempted but they all look great.

SS going to pull me into yet another line. :monkey1

Back