Official Sideshow 1/6th DC Comic and Game figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These look great. I loved the 13" DCD line and own most of them.
This will definitely top those :yess:
Supes, Bats, Joker and Catwoman are definites for me. I am a little on the fence when it comes to Harley's face.

Can't wait to see more detailed pics.

Superman and Batman seem fairly solid. I'm not impressed by them much, but I also can't really see any problems with them. Joker is very well done, but I dislike the style of his face. It's simply my own opinion on the stylistic choice I think the actual sculpt looks great. Harley looks nice too, but the more I see of Catwoman the more iffy she looks. She seems to be the only flawed one. From what the angles have shown her body looks a bit too small for her head and I don't know something just doesn't seem right, but I like all the accessories she has on her outfit it's an excellent touch.

I cant get over how great these turned out. The tailoring on the Joker suit is just plain awesome. Hopefully they space out the release of these bc I'd really like to get Bats, Joker and Catwoman. Superman looks great too, but I already have the HTs version.

Goodbye Paychecks. I love them all. Depending on when they ship and how rapidly I might cut out the HT and the DCD PFs for them.

That Joker is awesome! Finally comic figures. We need Marvel ones now.

I love the face, kind of gives off an Audrey Hepburn vibe. Obviously, it doesn't really look like her, but in terms of shape of the head, complexion, softness of the features, etc., it definitely brings Hepburn to mind.

I don't think I've even seen the Crimson gaurd figure :lol

Bear in mind though, what you're seeing here is the proto and likely his hand made work

What comes out the factory is another matter altogether. I just hope it's up to scratch

I love the face, kind of gives off an Audrey Hepburn vibe. Obviously, it doesn't really look like her, but in terms of shape of the head, complexion, softness of the features, etc., it definitely brings Hepburn to mind.

Good call :lecture

I've been wondering who she reminded me off :lol

I hope this line does really well and we see a ____ ton of batman(It's all I care about in this line! :lol)rogues.
Can't wait to see what they do with Two-Face after seeing these.

Last edited:
These will be much more affordable than HT figures right? What do you guys think will be the price range? 80-120?

Back