Official Sideshow 1/6th DC Comic and Game figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
318844_496207133738292_1180482347_n.jpg

553721_496207150404957_510526147_n.jpg

Photos Courtesy of piziitoys

Why do Catwoman and Joker have the same diamond holding hands?

She's got man hands!

Yupp

See below

Yupp

He did a fantastic job on both imo. I haven't seen anything from him that I don't love.

Nice!!! I'm loving these figures so far, any chance for head shots of Supes and Bats? I wouldn't mind a different expression for Harley Quinn, maybe an alternate portrait, but she will look great displayed with Joker.

QFT.

I just don't see how you get armor from "comic" figures? Armor suits are pretty much a movie thing really. Even the new 52 costumes are still pretty spandex based.

sorry, but they look kind of lame, superman looks ok but even that looks to cheesy, but I get that people like that. I was expecting a heavy duty material to be used for the costumes, maybe put a texture to it, sort of like hot toys spider-man figures, you know, not just gray? Do something that adds a bit of flavor to it. I'm going to guess the Arkham figures will be more like that but it would have been to cool to see that with these.

Catwomen is by far the most interesting looking of these figures considering they did a little extra with her costume.

sorry, but they look kind of lame, superman looks ok but even that looks to cheesy, but I get that people like that. I was expecting a heavy duty material to be used for the costumes, maybe put a texture to it, sort of like hot toys spider-man figures, you know, not just gray? Do something that adds a bit of flavor to it. I'm going to guess the Arkham figures will be more like that but it would have been to cool to see that with these.

tumblr_m6vijwsGCU1qfw34zo1_500.gif

Catwomen is by far the most interesting looking of these figures considering they did a little extra with her costume.

SWEET.. One less person to worry about trying to buy these before me. :yess:

Hot damn these are all kinds of awesome. Praying that the production pieces look that good. SSC really loves that Batman face though, don't they? Same face apparently on the 1:1 bust, PF, and now 1/6 figure.

Hot damn these are all kinds of awesome. Praying that the production pieces look that good. SSC really loves that Batman face though, don't they? Same face apparently on the 1:1 bust, PF, and now 1/6 figure.

Seems like they're using the same look/face on all of their DC pieces. Superman and Catwoman look really similar to their other medium pieces. I hope we get some other looks on the other versions in the future. I don't mind the current sculpts though, b/c they look great.

Seems like they're using the same look/face on all of their DC pieces. Superman and Catwoman look really similar to their other medium pieces. I hope we get some other looks on the other versions in the future. I don't mind the current sculpts though, b/c they look great.

I couldn't be happier with this approach after the Snake Eyes 2.0 debacle, though I assume they're not the same sculpts reduced in size, just based on the same source material.

Back