Official Sideshow 1/6 ANH Darth Vader PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
14.jpg

Nice touch on the tusks, pics look good..pretty much like the prototype...are the lens clear plastic?.

Truly an abomination! How can SS keep putting this crap out?

Kidding again...WOW! Simply amazing!

One question? What is the body suit like, material wise? I am imagining something like Indy's jacket.

Man, thanks again for the pics! I have been waiting all day to see them because they were bloced at work.

Great minds ;)

MS.jpg

And no Photoshop tricks, the size difference IS that significant.

Yes they do! :D

Awsome pic ! I'm so glad I sold my Medi Vader a few years ago! It looks like the wait for this will be well worth it! Were so close now yet so far!! I'm guessing these will start shipping maybe a week or two before the SDCC stuff
starts to ship.

Would a pic with flash bring out the red tint? I think that's how it was best seen before.

It might, like I said, I'll try something. It's unmistakable in hand which is most important. I'm glad it's not too glaring though, it didn't always show in the movie, only under certain lighting. A few Hasbro figures overdid the effect and i didn't like it.

Wow! I really can't wait to have him in hand to see the detail. He looks amazing!

Maul, I know you're getting drilled to post photos right now but would it be possible to write a small review sometime soon? Just a few observations?

It might, like I said, I'll try something. It's unmistakable in hand which is most important. I'm glad it's not too glaring though, it didn't always show in the movie, only under certain lighting. A few Hasbro figures overdid the effect and i didn't like it.

Yeah seems like from what you say, it's perfect. Not too little, not too much.

How did you get Vader to choke hold Antilles?

If you mean what hand, there's a right hand with all the fingers spread out, kinda like a Force hand, but it's also a pose that can work for choking a guy too. If you mean elevating Antilles, a magician never reveals his secrets :lol

I'll take a shot of all the hands after. Nice touch, each glove has the wrist peg unit built into it, so it's just pop off and on, very easy to do.

^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^ ^^^^ ^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hory ship...

incredable... Maulfan... Question time. the bodysuit, how does it feel compared to the medicom one, and how is it put on the body? zipper? velcro? snaps? sewn on?

and time for a blasphemy question.Are you planning to strip him so we can see the body?

Back